Chapter 13

Chapter 13

      Layla dropped me off after we went to the mall. Right now I'm trying to get in the door but all the bags in my hands are getting in the way. "BLAKE come help me!", "Jeez woman did you buy the whole mall?'', Blake asked as he came down the steps. "Shut your trap and grab some bags", I say playfully glaring at him.

       We made it up the stairs to my room with all the bags, "Kennedy your not gonna hear the end of it when dad gets home", Blake states as he puts the bags on my bed. I roll my eyes because i've been through this with my dad before. "Thanks blakey", I say as i give him a hug. "Blakey? really?", " Yes really, it's my new nick name for you".

       "So its okay for me to think of one for you?", "yeah as long as its not embarrassing". "hmmm how about Kenny?, eww no oh oh how about nedy?, Jeez Kennedy ur name is hard to think of a nick name for", It was fun watching Blake's thinking process. " then don't make one Blakey", I said. "you're so weird you know that?", "yup", I said popping the p. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then told him to get out so i could put all my new items away and do some homework.

        It was 5:00 and it was time for my dad to come home. I heard the door open, okay so right now my dad is gonna come in, put his keys on the table. Then he's gonna put his coat in the hall closet. He's going to go in his office, turn on the computer,and then log in to the bank account. 3......2.....1 "KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW", yup here we go.

      I made my way down stairs i saw Blake on the couch laughing. Wow Everest we have an awesome mate (note the sarcasm). I walked in the office and sat down. "Kennedy how do you explain 2,000 dollars out of the account?'', " Well this new Prada bag came out, it was black and the perfect size, I just had to get it. I also bought all these new clothes and got a new dress", I finished as quickly as possible. If you thought he was mad before you should see him now.

       " That's the last straw, you are grounded from using the credit card until further notice, now hand it over", "no daddy I won't shop anymore, I'll even wash all your cars, just don't take my baby away from me". Okay you might be thinking what the heck is wrong with her but if you were a shopaholic then you would understand. "No now hand it over", my dad says with authority. I begin to whimper and i slowly gave the card to him. After i did, my father told me to go.

        I was pouting the whole way out, Blake came up to me and gave me a hug. "He took my baby", I said in his chest. Blake started laughing, "Its not funny", I cooed. "Yeah it kind of is, its just a credit card, but think about it you still got your other baby". I thought about it oh yeah i still have my debit card oh yeah!! fist pound. "You're right Blake I still have my debit card", I said as i started up up the steps. I saw Blake frown," I was talking about me",he said as I got down from the first step to walk over to him. "Aww Blakey don't worry when I'm done with my debit card I will come to you and get yours", I said with a smirk while i patted his head. I knew what he meant I just like seeing him pout, it's so cute.

         I woke up the next morning in my bed. I felt cold i looked at the clock and it was 6:30 in the morning. I made an unlady like groan and walked out of my room. I opened Blake's door and quietly walked over to the other side of the bed. I quickly dove into the covers and automatically felt warm. I smiled as i was engulfed in Blake's scent. "You enjoying yourself?", Blake says with his eyes closed but a husky morning voice. "Very much", I said scooting closer to him. Blake smiled as well and wrapped his arms around me. I could stay like this forever.

            When we woke up it was 10:30. I remembered that today was the party. I'm not a party girl but might as well enjoy junior year. I sat up but was immediately pulled back down by muscular arms. I giggled, "Blake I have to pee", "Can't you wait, I wanna cuddle some more". "hehe not unless you want me to pee in your bed", he finally let me go and made a quick stop to the bathroom. When i was done Blake was waiting for me at the stairs. I put my hand in his and we went downstairs. When we got there my mom was in the kitchen and my dad was as usual sitting at the table. I then heard some laughing in the living room, I looked and it was Rosily on Dylan's lap. They looked so cute. "Good morning family",I shouted in the kitchen. I got a couple good mornings and that was it.

             It was 2 hours before the party 7:00 pm. The whole day today went by in a blur. My dad went to some pack business. My mom went to hangout with some of her lady friends. Rosily, Dylan,Blake, and I are going to the party. I decided to take a shower. I did all my necessities.  I put on a bra and some panties, I put my robe on while I begin to do my hair. I blow-dried it then curled it to make loose curls. My hair then reached my elbows. I applies a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara. I put on a little bit of blush and a light pink lip gloss. I pulled my maroon dress with the gold sequins out of the closet and slipped it on. It looked amazing, i put on my gold wedges and i was ready to go at 8:45. Lets just hope this night goes well.

           Okay I lied Chapter 14 will be better :) I just felt like making another lazy chapter. I am so thankful because I have over 10,700 views and over 380 votes.  I love how people are reading it. :)