Chapter 10

Chapter 10

       Recap

"Hi i'm Rosily, I'm your sister"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

         I stood there for a minute before my mother barged in front of me and invited her in. "Welcome Rosily i'm glad you could come and stay", my mother stated as she invited her to sit at the table.  " So everyone Rosily is staying for a while, not sure exactly how long but she will go to your school and live with us", my father said.

       I'm not really sure how I feel about this, i mean i want to get to know her. I've always wanted a sister. "Kennedy it is so nice to see you again", Rosily said. I was confused, "again", "well i'm one year older than you, I'm pretty sure i saw you before we were separated", she said while looking at me. I nodded and started to eat my food. "Okay kids why don't you hurry up with breakfast and get ready for school", my father said with a mouthful of bacon. Wow my dad acts like a 6 year old sometimes.

        I went upstairs put on some red skinny jeans paired with a black crop top with red stars all over it. I wore some black flats with a bow on it. I put on some silver bow studs and applied some eyeliner and mascara, I left my hair in its natural wavy state. I grabbed my phone, backpack, and some headphones and went downstairs.

         I can't believe i have a sister and she's actually my real family. I walked towards the living room where Rosily was sitting. "Hey umm you ready to go?'', I asked not knowing what else to say. What she did next is what really stunned me. Before i could turn around she engulfed me in a hug. I didn't know what to do but i eventually hugged her back.

       " I'm sorry i just really am so happy that you're alive and here with me, I never had a real sister and someone that knows what i've dealt with, i have been living with other parents and not our real ones just like you", she said as she let go of the hug. I suddenly felt like i've known her forever. " Its okay lets just go to school okay?, we can talk about this later", I said and she nodded.

       I suddenly saw Blake in the door way waiting. He had on some dark wash jeans and navy blue shirt that brought out his eyes. He looked yummy and Everest totally agreed. "Take a picture it lasts longer", Blake said smirking. I blushed cause he caught me checking him out but seriously who wouldn't. He came up to me and gave me a hug, I noticed he put his head in the crook of my neck and took in my scent.

       I shuddered at the feeling of his breathe on my neck. "He must be your mate?", Rosily asked. I almost forgot she was here, "yeah'', me and Blake said at the same time. "Have you found your mate yet?, I asked as we made our way to the car. " No not yet but hopefully i find him here".

                         Rosily's POV( Point Of View)

      I'm so happy i have my sister, i mean i was a year old but I still have a faint memory of Kennedy when she was little and my mother. I hugged Kennedy cause i was glad she was okay. When I saw how Blake looked at Kennedy, I just wanted a mate as well. He looked at her with so much love and care. I hope i find mine here.

      Right now Blake and Kennedy are taking me to the office. I told them that they could go before they are late to class. I looked at the lady at the desk and told her i was new. They finally made my schedule after about 30 minutes of waiting and filling out papers. I went to my locker #623, my first class was Biology great!! (note the sarcasm).

      I walked in but before anyone noticed me i caught a amazing scent of the forest and a hint of mint. The thing i was smelling smelled amazing and mouth watering suddenly my wolf Sage was yelling a four letter word to me mate mate mate. I then realized that it wasn't a thing that i was smelling it was a who. I immediately looked around to see who it was, Then i saw a dark brown haired, green eyed, muscular guy looking at me.

       His stare was sending electric shocks through my body and i was totally mesmerized that i almost didn't hear the teacher ask me for my name. " Umm hi my name is Rosily and i'm new", I said nervously. "Welcome to biology class I'm Mr.Smith, take any seat that is open", I quickly nodded my head. The only seat that was open was the one next to my mate.

        I sat down and felt his eyes burn a hole through the side of my face. I wish i could jump him right now but that would be weird considering there are a bunch of humans in here and they would probably want to know if i was on drugs or something.

          When class was finally over i walked out of class. I turned the corner when i felt hands pull me into their chest and from the sparks i was feeling i knew it was my mate. He pushed me gently against the lockers and whispered in my ear, " Hello Rosily I'm Dylan and your mine". I shivered at how perfect my name sounded coming out of his mouth and the way his breathe felt on my ear.

        I could feel power radiating off of him but not so powerful where he gave off as an alpha, so he must be a beta. He leaned in slowly, without knowing my eyes fluttered closed. Before i knew it his lips were placed softly on mine, Passion and want were mixed into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he tightened his grip on my waist, I sure wasn't complaining. All to soon it ended, he rested his forehead on mine, " I've been wanting to do that ever since you walked into the classroom".

   I finally updated. There's not much Kennedy in this chapter but i wanted to add something for Rosily. I hope you liked this chapter. I'm so excited i have over 2800 views and over 130 votes. Thank you so much :)