Barry suprised Iris?

"You know Barry I can't imagine life without you, my hero, my other half." Said Iris, "I agree because you are my everything and you don't know how much you mean to me." Said Barry in response as they walked in the park after getting coffee at CCjitters.

The next day Barry went to Joe to ask him a very important question. "Hey, hey Joe can I just have a minute of your time" said Barry. "Sure what is it bear?" Joe said back, "well you see, what I have been thinking is... do you think I can,would it be okay if I maybe, sorta kinda asked Iris to marry me..? Said Barry nervously. "Ya, ya that would be fine with me! You guys are perfect for each other and I want you guys to be happy and if this is what makes you too happy it's fine with me!" Said Joe with excitement. Now just to plan the proposal said Barry to himself.

Two months later Barry finally popped the question. They were walking around the park they used to play at as kids and were smiling with joy and remembrance of the place they used to roam. Iris and Barry went back and forth naming memories at that play ground. Until it went silent after Iris said the last one, while looking at the park with her back faced towards Barry he nelt down on one knee and as she turned around her eyes widened bigger then Barry had every seen, she was astatic! And before Barry could say anything she said "Barry I can't believe you actually planned something out that worked!" Barry laughed and went on to say "Iris West will you be my other half forever, and my hero when I need saving and a wonderful mom to our kids. Will you marry me?!"