Barry what do you think about?

Iris asked if Barry had given any thought to an addition to the family, with shock in his eyes he said "well sorta, I mean I kinda was thinking maybe a dog or cat whichever you prefer."with a disappointed look on her face she said "Well I was thinking more of a baby." With a nervous tremble in her voice. "I am totally good with that! I would love a baby!" Said Barry with excitement! "Well do you think your ready, do you think WE are ready for a kid? Do you think we would be good parents???" Said Iris in response to Barry. "Of course I think we are ready! I know I am and I definitely know you are, you will be an amazing mother!" Said Barry.

A year later they were pregnant and were almost due. Barry said living with Iris while she was pregnant was almost more difficult on him then her. And as the due date got closer and closer Barry said it got harder until their baby was born.

The day there baby was born was on a cold day in December 2 days before Christmas. Barry was at the CCPD and Iris was with Wally at star labs. Wally said he saw Iris kinda start breathing heavily and she started yelling. With no idea what could possibly be wrong he called Barry, this is how the conversation went:
Barry:Hey Wally what's up? Everything good with training?
Wally:Barry you have to come...NOW!
Barry:*drops phone*
Like a lighting bolt ⚡️ Barry zoomed over to star labs and he knew exactly what was wrong. Barry ran her over to the hospital and asked for immediate attention. But instead of saying that he was in fight or flight mode so he yelled "MY WIFE IS GOING INTO LABOR!!!" Iris did have enough sense to say "Sweet heart i'm okay, you don't have to yell."

As the doctors took her back Barry could only wait, he was going to be in the delivery room but the doctors thought it would be best for him to stay outside her room, after his loud accusation when he made his entrance.

As Barry paced back and forth and took a few naps.  Eight hours later they called him in to meet his son. (Well pregnant they told the nurses not to tell them what the baby was yet because they wanted it to be a surprise on the day of the child's birth). Zander Cole was born on December 23 to Barry Allen and Iris Allen. When he walked in he fell to his knees after seeing his precious baby boy. With tears running down his face he brought himself to say a few words "Lord you are so good to us, thank you for no complications and that I have a son!" Iris was in tears as well as she kissed Barry and said "You did really well Barry Allen." They both laughed and smiled at their newly born treasure.