Prologue

In the Angel world, there isn't much happiness. They have achieved all dreams that have ever been wanted. All goals, complete. All things, acquired. It became boring. For all. Their greatest leads in development gifted them the ability to grant their wildest wishes, but that only kept them happy for so long. A powerful crisis washed over them and a great mass of the population took their own lives, until only 3000 remained.

Daedalus - Their society's brightest mind, proposed the idea of artificial servants to amuse or work for them. She found joy in her creations, and that joy was prevalent in each of them. Minos - The twisted leader of this world would order her creations around, ruling over them with an iron fist. One such creation was Ikaros, an Alpha type Angeloid with many powers and abilities. He hated them. He would sit there and tell them what to do. He would abuse them... beat them... He would crush them under his feet like they were nothing but the bugs below. This progressed further until Minos became unhinged, disposing of anyone who would speak against him. This was not allowed. But in the Angelic world, order must be retained. And so Daedalus did the only thing she knew how to do... Create. Her next creation would be unlike any she had ever constructed before. She poured her heart and soul into this creation and fueled herself with the fire she felt inside that burned to stand against Minos and his tyranny. When all was said and done, a new warrior was born. A tall, male, long black haired, black winged, swordsman of defiance. The Guardian of Heaven. She gave him one purpose... and he was destined to fulfil it. The Guardian awoke hating Minos. He did not want Minos to remain amongst the purities of their world as a sadistic icon for their angels to fear. So he desired to kill him where he sat upon his throne, and put a stop to the pain that plagued their land of light.

He soon stood before the undeserved throne and readied for the ultimate fight. The Guardian fought hard and with conviction, but ultimately, he was beaten. Instead of death however, the sadistic ruler sought to keep him imprisoned, hoping that one day he could utilize the Guardian to carry out his twisted ideals. In a lightless housing, his arms were chained apart from each other. Eons had gone by without any shred of sound. All the Guardian could do was plot and think. In that moment, a rumbling could be felt throughout the entirety of the Heavens. The Guardian looked around as a pillar crashed thru the structure that held him. It almost crushed him but he reacted lightning fast to avoid it. The pillar landed upon one of the chains that restrained him and broke from the impact. The Guardian, now able to pull his hands free, dusted himself off as he stood. Once reaching his full height, his eyes began to glow red as he looked on at the ruler's structure. The moment was short lived tho, as the housing that he was still within began to fall. Some tumbling around caused the Guardian to lose consciousness, but only for a time. Debris, rocks, structures, pillars and chains all fell and crumbled as they crashed into other floating islands in their free fall. The cold winds awoke the Guardian, allowing him to avoid the obstacles on the way down. Ahead of him he spotted a few more chains that were holding some other floating islands together. He fabricated his signature weapon, an unbreakable crystal sword and cut through them to clear himself a path. A black hole awaited him below and as he passed thru it, he bared witness to another world. A solid one with land, streets and lush forests. The Guardian quickly neared the ground and opened his wings just enough so that the tips of them would allow him to peacefully steer his descent towards the Earth. The Guardian landed hard and made the concrete spider-crack beneath him. He looked up slowly thru his long black hair and found himself gazing upon a boy, and a female that bore feathered wings like himself. When his eyes met hers, time felt slowed for a moment. The wind blew their feathers and her eyes glistened at the sight of him.

"...Ikaros." The Guardian reached his hand out, nearly in tears.

"Yes Master." Her eyes changed for a moment.

"What the- Aren't I your master?" The boy looked at her and she looked back at him.

She looked back to the Guardian then back to the boy before rubbing her temples and screaming a lot. She started to fall but the Guardian caught her in his arms and began to carry her.

"Something's wrong." The Guardian looked to the boy.

"Let's get her back to my house." The boy also understood the severity of this.