Deadly Weapons

"They've been like this since I woke up." I heard Tomoki speak.

I looked down at Ikaros who was already looking up at me. She shut her eyes and put her head back in my chest.

"It's adorable." Sohara responded.

"What? Don't you act like this is cute! He's probably a perv too!" Tomoki was immediately scared by a mean look and a raised hand from Sohara.

"You just want Ikaros all to yourself." Sohara tried to speak quieter as not to wake us.

I very slowly opened my wings as if they were a ripe cocoon. Sohara's eyes caught mine as we were revealed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! We didn't mean to wake you." Sohara bowed her head apologetically.

"Angeloids don't sleep, idiot!" Tomoki shouted before being chopped in the head.

Ikaros looked up at me and spoke.

"Master, would you like to stretch your wings?" She asked.

Tomoki's eyes shot over to Ikaros immediately.

"I would." I responded.

I let go of Ikaros and let her get down before me. She left the room and made her way outside.

"Care to explain, you son of a-" Sohara shot Tomoki a glare that made him stop talking.

"I know not as to why Ikaros is acting this way." I dropped down.

I followed Ikaros outside. We stood in front of the house while I opened my wings wide. I knelt down and shot off the ground into the sky. Ikaros followed after me. Tomoki and Sohara came out to watch us. We must have looked like playing butterflies.

"They look cute. There is no point in fighting it, Tomo. You can't keep them apart." Sohara walked back in the house to get her bags for school.

"Maybe I can." Tomoki forged a plan in his mind.

"Good morning everyone, please take your seats. We have a new student who will be joining our class today. Please welcome, Guardian." The teacher gestured to me.

I was already beginning to hate this place. To my surprise no one cared that I did not wear a shirt. I sat in the very back window desk that did not seem to be taken. I sat behind Nymph along with Ikaros, Sohara and Tomoki. I could already hear chatter of me. I heard a girl say they saw me at the beach, another said they saw me at the bathhouse. I kept my eyes out the window until class was over. The bell rang signaling the start of lunch. I stood up to leave and noticed Tomoki was sound asleep. Sohara went to chop him but I stopped her. She stopped and I walked past Tomoki.

"Wake up, bug." I barked as I walked by.

Though I didn't yell, Tomoki shot up as if I did. I walked out the classroom door and noticed a lot of girls that seemed to be eagerly waiting for me. I stood outside the doorway waiting for Tomoki to get up and move. Surely enough Tomoki followed out but he noticed the commotion. He looked at the crowds of girls and then to me. I simply smirked and walked through a group of them to which they all giggled.

"Hey, wait up!" I could already tell Tomoki was about to try to use me as a popularity tool.

I made my way outside and sat down on a bench to enjoy the daylight sun. I extended my legs, hung my head and crossed my arms, shutting my eyes to try and relax a bit. I felt someone sit down beside me and opened my eyes, turning my head slightly to look.

"Hey, Guardian." Nymph seemed to be wanting to stay with me.

I shut my eyes again. I heard another person sit down on the other side of me, but I didn't need to open my eyes to know who this was.