F I V E

Penelope ignored him the rest of the day, she wouldn't even look at him. This is what he wanted, he tried to tell himself, then why did it bother him so much? He sighed, "Dean!" He turned around hopeful but it quickly evaporated as he saw Renee running up to him.

"Good luck against John tonight, and don't forget you're on Talking Smack right after. So cut the celebration short." She winked and he couldn't help but smile, how could he want someone other than Renee? She has been there through the highs and the lows.

"Will do." She leaned up giving him a peck on the cheek, before turning on her toes back to business. "Nee," She turned around still walking away backwards. "Let's go out tonight, something romantic?"

"It's a date." She smirked before turning back around, he stood there waiting for the fireworks, racing heart, anything but he felt nothing but content. But just because the passion was gone doesn't mean the love was. After years of being with someone the butterflies always fade away, right?

"Hey man, I got a question for ya," Dean said, taking a seat next to Jack in catering. "You're married, right?" Jack gave him a sideways glance biting down on his burger,

"We've been friends for two years and you don't know if I'm married?" He questioned with a mouth full of food,

"I never said I was a good friend." Dean shrugged, he was pretty sure Jack was married though he can't remember ever seeing a wife hang around him while they traveled.

Jack chuckled, "Yea, I'm married. Sup?" He slouched down in his chair, he knew once he asked he would be flooded with questions but he didn't know who else to turn to.

"Do you still have passion in your relationship? Like butterflies and shit?"

Jack scratched his head "Only every time I see her,"

Dean sighed, raking his fingers through his chestnut hair. "I don't feel like that anymore." He muttered to himself, wondering what was wrong with him? Jack laughed and shook his head,

"You start noticing this now? Why?"

Dean shrugged, "I don't know..." But he did know, he does have those feelings just not toward Renee anymore. Emerald eyes pierced in his mind, maybe he still did love Renee. The grass is always greener on the other side right? This is lust not love. Renee is the one for him, she has to be.

~

Renee stood with Nikki, they both looked into the bathroom mirror making sure their makeup was okay. "Dean asked me out for the first time in awhile, like an actual date not just hanging out at a bar." The blond chimed in filling the silence,

Nikki's eyes widened with surprise, "What did he say exactly?" She asked readjusting her fearless hat. Renee blushed thinking back to their sweet little moment, to some it wouldn't be romantic but those people didn't know him. That was a romantic as he could get at least from her experience.

"He wants to do something romantic," She bites down on her painted red lip as she ponders what he could possibly have in mind. Nicole gasped, taking Renee out of her thoughts.

"Oh my god, Renee! Its been three years, what if he proposes?" She squealed, Renee blushed at the thought but found it hard to believe.

"No, it can't be...can it?" She asked turning to Nikki, "Dean's idea of romantic could range anywhere from go-karts to a trip to Greece." They both laughed knowing it was true, he was such a wild card there was no saying what he was planning. "But maybe, he has been acting really strange lately." Nikki raised an eyebrow,