Moon Dorms

Artemis walked into the building, expecting to be caught, but she saw no one to stop her. Maybe they were asleep after all they were vampires and it was morning. Having no care she skipped down the hall wondering where it would lead.
'I have to say I am curious about that vampire that was there yesterday. What was his name again? Kaname Kuran.' She turned a corner and looked around. She found herself admiring the place. It was more... elaegant than the sun dorms. The ceiling was high and....white. It seemed they had everything white. She was so busy admiring the architecture that she was startled when she heard a voice from behind her.

''What are you doing here little cutie? I haven't seen you around here.''
She jumped ten feet, turning to see a handsome blond haired and pretty blue eyed boy. He was a night class studet. Son that meant that he was a vampire. He chuckled in amusement at her reaction, but admired how cute she was. She pouted, not liking she was made fun but also happy she had made somone happy. She loved hearing the joy she given them. She closed the distance between them and got Tamaki cllose to him making him blush.

''I can't tell you.''

''What do you mean you can't tell me, your the one who's not even supposed to being here.''
She ignored him and grabbed his hand ignoring his protests. She ran down the hall they were on

'' where's your room?'', she asked, confusing him.

''Why would you-, he blushed. She furrowed her brows in confusion, but then blushed as red as sasha's hair. She puched him so hard he lefta whole in the wall.

''Don't think such perverted thoughts! I would rather be eaten by hell hounds then feel like that of you.''
She was very inexperienced and hadn't even touched a boy otherb than her brothers and and father. If someone even thought about it she beat them to an inch of their life and that's what she was doing now.

'' PLEASE! NO MORE!'', Aido cried out in pain trying to protect himself from the onslaught.

''WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU WANT MORE?!''
, she yelled cupping her ear as if to hear better. A look of horror took over his expression and shook his face so fast it was sure fall off.

''What's going on here?'', a voice asked from behind them. A familiar voice.
Artemis turned around to see...

Kaname Kuran.

Kaname POV

I was searching for that idiot Hanabusa Aido. He attempted to harm Yuuki. His Yuuki. He was angry, Kaname was rarely angered, but when he was, just was best to stay out of his way and distance yourself from the person who called upon his wrath. If you were the cause of it then...

So you can imagine his suprise when he found the object of his anger being beaten by a small girl. A small cat hooded girl.