Stolen Kisses

Artemis hopped onto the railing of Kaname's balcony. She held a small white gift bag, glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was behind her. She knew she only had a little time before Sasha found her. She shivers in fear imagining the raging red haired girl. She swore the girl was a demon sometimes. She landed softly on her feet, trying to make as little noise as she could as she went about the room. She saw a king bed toward the back. She smirked.

She jumped on the bed, smiling as she bounced. Sighing in content she flipped on her back and looked up at the ceiling. She frowned, There was something odd about it. She sat up to get a closer look

"Artemis." A smile broke out on her face as she turned to face Kaname. He sat casually against the headboard of his bed, his mahogany eyes gentle, his lips slightly curved in amusement. She crawled over to him, getting between his legs and leans close to his ear. His breath hitches at her proximity.

"I like it when you say my name." She says barely over a whisper. He feels a shiver go down his back, one of pleasure and anticipation.

"I hope you like more than that." He replied. She leans back little, cupping his face with hand. She looks directly into his eyes.

"I like those beautiful mahogany eyes of yours." He closes his eyes , lost in her touch. She gently kisses his eye lids.

"I like your long, soft hands. I like the way they feel in mine." She reached out her other hand, gently pressing her lips to his hand before intertwining her fingers with his. His larger dwarfed hers, warming her hand with his, she felt warm and cozy and everything good. Damn what this man does to me.

"I like your hair. It's the prettiest brown, so soft and the curls wrap around my fingers." She tangled her hands in his hair , humming as she did. He leaned into her touch, sighing in content.

"Finally, I like your lips, they give the sweetest kisses."

"But we've never-

She presses her lips against his catching him by surprise. He wounds an arm around her waist, pressing her flush against him. The kiss sent a pleasant tingling feeling in her belly and made her crave it more. He teased at the entrance of her mouth until she opened her mouth and he easily slid his tongue in, his tongue danced with hers, each fighting for dominance until she caved and he won. They drew away, a trail of saliva connecting them. She smirked.

"We have now."