Artemis X Kaname Valentine One-Shot Special ^//^

"It's cold." She held the scarf closer to her. She watched with a sad smile as the sun set, fading into hues of pink,orange and prurple. An arm wrapped around her waist and drew her closer to their body. She relaxed into the person and sighed in content.

"You can't feel cold,Artemis." He chuckled and rested his chin on her shoulder, his hot breath tickling her ear.

"Kaname dear, it's not a matter of feeling cold or not. It made a cool scene. It's like right out of a manga." She smiled, resting her hands on his.

"Sometimes I can't understand you,love. Your becoming like Takumi with all that manga craze." She turned around his arms,surprising him and he barely had time to move back.

"It's not a manga craze. Manga is art! A story of beautifully drawn characters,Well thought out plots and character developments." She declared passionately,her hair coming undone from it's braids. Silver hair flowed freely to her knees. He raised an eyebrow.

"All of them are like that?", her shoulders slumped.

"Well...no. But there are great masterpieces in manga not every manga is perfect. But that's what makes them so great. You can see the evolution of the mangaka and see— yah!. Soft lips closed over hers, and arms drew her closer to deepen the kiss. They parted, both panting and faces flushed pink.

"You know your really sexy when your angry." He smirked. She blushed,hoping her hair shielded the evidence. He cupped her cheek,brushing away her silver hair from her face. She grew redder and her beat quickened. She hid behind her hands so she wouldn't face him. He chuckled and moved her hands away. He stared deeply into her eyes,marveling at the lavender depths tht sparkles like gems. Framed by long,dark lashes and that blush only heightened her sex appeal.

"You don't know what you do to me." He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead on hers. She wound her arms around him and hugged him,burying her face in his shoulder. 'And you clearly know what you do to me'