{ Chapter Seven }

Ky 🌹

Every since that happened between yb and I ; I haven't really talked to him. Simply because I know that if it happen again then he will most likely wanna go through the hold thing.

I'm simply not ready for that. This morning I left out the house without talking to anybody at all. I got on the bus and plugged my headphones in. I honestly was waiting for the day to be over. I didn't wanna be at school I just wanted to go back home and sleep.

After I finally made it to school my mom texted me.

Mom ❤ : Ky I'm picking you up today. I got some new hair I wanna do a sew in on you

Me: Yes ma'am. Can you come get early? I don't really wanna be here.

Mom ❤: Do yo ass got a test? What's wrong with you?

Me: Nothing ma I just don't want to be at school.

Mom ❤: How bout this you go to first hour then after that act like you sick and go to the nurse and have them call me. I don't wanna be at work neither shit I'm tired of these bitches up hea at this damn shop 🙄 . These hoes gone make me pop they lil musty stank ass I'm telling you.

Me: oh my mama. But yes ma'am see you soon

After I got done texting my mama I went to class. This class I didn't have with Avery. I asked the teacher if I can go to the restroom. He told me yeah so I walked out the classroom.

As I'm walking out of class I see yb and some other girl talking. His hand was propped against the lockers. He was laughing talking and whispering in her ear. She was laughing, I guess it was a bad idea to ignore him. I couldn't help it though I felt like I was a whore. I had already told Avery about what happened between us two so she knows. I walked straight pass them. As soon as j reached the bathroom and was about to go inside he grabbed my arm but I quickly snatched it from him and walked off.

Yb 🍃

Once Ky snatched her arm away from me I was confused as hell until Avery walked up to me.

" Yo Avery what's Ky problems? " I asked Avery

" you bout dumb as hell. She saw you talking to cece stank ass. Plus she feels like a hoe because she let you eat her cooch. That's why she been ignoring you ass nut. " she said plucking my forehead.

" Wea she at now? " I asked

" she gone home " Avery said

" fuck " is all I said before walking off.

Ky 🌹

After my mom did my hair we went to the mall. So we were walking through the polo section of Dillard's when I noticed this guy who kept looking at me. I just brushed him off and continued to look for my polo shirt. So I picked out my shirts and hats and went towards the front. As I'm walking to the front this guy walks up on me. I must admit he was fine as wine.

He was a caramel complexion with low cut waves. He had a lil mustache with a few strands of hair on his chin. He had hazel eyes with pearly white teeth. On his bottom row of teeth he had a gold grill. He had a jean jacket on with a white polo tee. Some jean pants that fit him perfectly. On his feet he rocked some Jordan elevens velvets. This guy was Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee as hell excuse my language.

" Wassup Im Jacari " He Said

" Hey, I'm Ky'Andrea " I Said Back.

" If you don't mind can I have your number? " he asked me.

" uh sure " I said putting my number in his phone.

" How old are you? " he asked me

" I'm sixteen, you? " I asked

" I'm seventeen " he said

🌹 Next Day 🌹

Ky 🌹

Today was Tuesday today we had free dress so I wore one of my new outfits. I had on a white cami with some black bell bottoms. I had on some white and black sandals. My hair was still straight from yesterday.

I can admit that I was finally happy. Jacari and I have been talking every since yesterday when I left the mall. He asked me to go to the moves with him on Saturday. Im still debating on if I should ask if I could go or not.

I walked into the gym this morning where everyone was. Immediately all eyes were on me. Boys were dropping their jaws and girls were rolling their eyes. I guess they've never saw me "looking" like this. I walked pass yb, Joe and pap.

" Damn son is that Ky?! " pap asked yb
" mane hell yeah that's ha ass she looking good as fuck mane " yb said

" Damn Bitch you looking all cute and Shit like damn chill bitch you giving me too much life right now. Like you got yo inches in Bitch slay hoe slay " Avery said making a scene.

" Ava stop " I giggled

" Girl you wanna go to the game Friday it's at Woodlawn " She asked me.

" I don't know girl " I said sitting down beside her.

Jacari 🌹 : Good Morning Ma

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: Good Morning Jacari
Jacari 🌹: You slept good last night?

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: Yes, what about your self?

Jacari 🌹 : Yeah you fell asleep on facetime lookin like a damn goddess when you sleep yk what that's yo new nickname for me Goddess.

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: okay handsome.

Jacari 🌹 : You coming to the game Friday? It's here we play y'all. I hope so I can see you

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: I might come.

" Ava on a second thought you know I wanna go to that game Friday " I said

" Yayyy bitch we gonna pick us up some Woodlawn Niggas " she said tweaking

Yb 🍃

Fuck dude Ky looking so Fucking good dude I can just taste her coochie right now dude fuck I gotta get her back. Mane she looking too damn good.

Comment

Jacari?

Ky

Avery

Yb?

Y'all I saw this nigga in the mall today. He looked exactly how I described him and his name Jacari Fr and I got his digits. God is good all the time. Won't he do it? 😩❤

- Jaaee Love Y'all 🌹