{Thirty} Epilogue

2 Years Later

After, yb and Ky laid baby Yaya to rest they both came to their senses and decided that it was best for them to move into together. Soon after moving in together Ky found out that she was 6 weeks pregnant. With a new baby girl, Named Zoya Kendell Gaulden who is now 1 years old and acts just like Yaya.

Khyree is now 3 years old and just started early head start which he is doing amazingly in.

Yb finally stop being a pussy nigga and started treating Ky right. He take care all 4 of his sons that's not by Ky. Yb music career really started getting more and more clout.

Ky graduated from college and became a probation officer. Once she graduated they moved to LA where she became a probation officer for LAPD.

Ava and Malik still together, Malik even proposed to Ava and she's now pregnant with their second baby girl who they plan to name Imani Story Moore.

Ava and Malik moved to LA down the road from Ky and Yb. Simply because she wanted to be close to her best friend. Ava worked as a dental assistant she was making a pretty good amount of money. Makiyah is now 4 years old and going to head start.

After my mom had a heart attack she decided that she wanted to move to Texas with my grandma. So every Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter & New Years we go to Texas.

Rodarious got a full scholarship ride to Duke & Montarious moved to Texas also where is fortunate enough to be graduate school early whenever he gets to high school.

Kendarious opened up his own shoe store and now customizes shoes and stuff for a living. His store is doing amazing and he even get a lot of customers who are celebrities.

As for dee she got cut and fucked Up by this dude baby mama. She lost her 4th baby. The doctor said that she had too many abortions which fucked her Womb up. She never graduated high school because she dropped out.

As for jas don't nobody know what happened to her.

Harlem moved back to bastrop with Heaven and his baby mama. I guess she finally stopped snorting crack.

Thank you guys for reading this book. I appreciate all of the comments and votes on this book. It means a lot to me❤️. It's been fun

Y'all Want Me To Rewrite my Play boy carti book ?

Finish dog him to til he fall ?

Or make a new Baton Rouge book ?