{Chapter Nineteen }

(Hey Y'all I'm Sorry This Late But My Boyfriend Had Went Missing So I Couldn't Update

(Hey Y'all I'm Sorry This Late But My Boyfriend Had Went Missing So I Couldn't Update. Thank God We Found Him Now Daddy Is Safe ❤)

Ky 🌹

Today is March 23rd , 2017 and I'm now five months pregnant. Today I have a doctors appointment. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and in my second trimester.

Today I findout the gender of my little nugget. I'm sacred in away because I'll be giving birth in no time. Word around town is that Dee pregnant by Yb, honestly I'm not believing that shit if anything the baby is Joe's.

I put on a white polo shirt with some grey polo joggers. I put on my grey polo jacket and got ready to head out for my appointment. For my shoes I just slipped on my Jordan 11s cool grey.

I put my hair in a messy bun and added some lip gloss. Every since I told Jacari off about claiming my baby he hasn't contacted me and hell I'm glad. I can finally breathe, I had been thinking about going to see Yb today after my doctors appointment. Since I haven't seen him since his birthday which was last year in October.

" Ky you ready to go see my Lil grandbaby? " my mama said

Lately she has been so happy I guess because it's getting close for me to give birth. Ava is 6months pregnant and has gotten big as hell. She found out that she's having a girl. So my mama will have two newborns in the house.

It'll be crazy if we give birth on the same day. My due date is July 16th and hers is June 30th.

I got in my mama's truck and we headed to see my doctor.

" what you think you having? " my mom asked me

" I think it's boy " I said

" why you say that? " she asked me

" because whenever I'm listening to Yb music or watching sports or something the baby kicks like crazy. But whenever I'm doing some girly the baby quiet as a mouse " I said rubbing my stomach I was finally starting to show.

Once we pulled up to my doctors appointment. We got out and walked into the office and signed me in. I sat down texting my brother Malik and Ken all in a group chat. They was talking about my baby shower.

I'm so ready for my Lil nugget to get here I don't know what to do. I know I'm work my ass off just so he or she can have everything. Ima still go to college, I'm not gone stop grinding at all. Ima hustle until I get for where I wanna be.

By the time I finished my thoughts they called me to the back. Nervously but happy I laid back on the table as Dr. Sanders put the gel stuff over my stomach.

"Well, well looks like your having a little boy " he said smiling

"I told you mama " I said

" I know ky you sure did say it " she said smiling

" I know exactly what I'm name him " I said smiling

Once my appointment was over we pulled up to East Baton Rouge jail. Getting out the car my mama walked in with me hand in hand. I had to get rid of all of my jewelry and items that could set the alarms off.

We walked to the visiting area and my mom stayed outside just so she could give us some space.

"Gaulden you got a visit " this dumb ass officer said

" mane if it's that bitch from last time tel ha dumb ass ion wanna see ha no fucking mo " I said sliding my feet

Hell if it wouln ky then ian wanna see nobody else.

"No it's a girl " he said as I walked down to the visiting area. I saw Ky mama sitting outside and I immediately started smiling cuh my baby was in there waitin on ah nigga.

They took the cuffs off me and opened the door for me. She looked up and started crying but ran to me and jumped on me.

" I missed you so much " she said in the crook of my neck.

" I missed yo ass too " I said

Once I put her down she sat across from me and showed me a picture of the baby. I forgot what them things called but it's when the picture in black and white.

" Damn I got another boy on the way? " I said

"Yeah " she said nodding her head

" I probably miss the baby shower but trust me 3 nem gone have that his packed the hell out " I said

" I'm already knowing " she chuckled

" but aye ky look I really do love you and I promise when I get out shit gon be different " I said

" I love you too, when do you get out? " she asked me

"shit to be honest ion evem know " I said looking at her

" Well I'ma try and come visit you every weekend , I work through out the week day " she said

" you still workin, and tell that fuck ass nigga from Woodlawn to stop claiming my fuckin baby " I said

" I already handled that I haven't talked to him in about 2 months almost " she said

" that good, when you due date " I asked her

" July 16th" she said smiling

" Shit I hope I be out before then so I can see my Lil son be born. Ion even think my first look like me. " I said

" I'm not gonna comment on that " she said

" I know you heard about that shit with Dee fat ugly Stanky ass " I said

" I know I don't believe that she's pregnant by you honestly. But if she is ghats between y'all two. Just know the baby gonna be ugly as hell no shade no tea" Ky said

"Ky'Andrea stop being so fuckin petty mane" I said shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head

" I miss you so much Yb "she said

" I miss you too " I said

" Alright times up love birds " the guard said

She kissed me on the cheek and walked off. Damn man since she got pregnant her body just been filling out like her ass and titties just done got full as hell.

I smiled going back to my cell. Now I just hope I get out before July mane.

Comment

Vote

Share

🌸ky having a boy

🌸 what y'all think the baby should be named

🌸y'all think Dee pregnant by Yb

🌸y'all think Yb gonna do right?

🌸Comment some baby names

🌸 if I do a part two to this book who should it be about?

-I Love Y'all Jaee 🌸