{Chapter Eighteen}

Ky

" ky Youngboy was arrested for attempted murder "

I was laying down in my bed thinking about when Ava told me that yb was arrested for attempted murder. Even though I'm with Jacari I still think about yb. I mean that's the boy that I have my virginity too. I wished that he would get his shit together so we could be together. Truth is jacari is everything yb wasn't but yb was everything to me. Call me dumb and stupid but Yb is the father of my child.  I wouldn't dare try and keep him away from his child.

That would be bad on my behalf. Lately I have just been down and depressed. I turned a 6weeks pregnant tomorrow. Which is December 23rd. Two days before Christmas and I know things won't be the same. My dad wouldn't be here with me. My daddy was my Everything. On thanksgiving we found out that my dad had been in a bad car accident and they didn't know if he was gonna make it. Once my dad got to the hospital they found out that he had stage four colon cancer. They said that they would give him two weeks.

Well two days later he passed. I Couldn't grief like I wanted to because I would've putted my baby in danger. My daddy didn't even know that I was pregnant. I was gonna wait Til Christmas to tell him. I guess I should've told him quicker. Now my little girl or boy won't know their grandfather. But I be damned if I don't tell him or her about him.

My mom has been taking it very hard. She has been letting herself go. She lost her best Friend, her everything. Once I seen how much my moms actually loved my daddy that's how I felt once I found out that yb was in jail and could be facing 10 years or more.

As for my siblings they all making it. Everybody doing good except for me and my mama. I guess because we were the closest.

I finally got out the bed and went downstairs where everybody was. As I was turning the corner I heard Jacari say .

" Yeah Ky doing great with my baby. I'm hoping that we have a son "

I was fed up with this nigga claiming my child as his child. He didn't help me make this baby yb did.

" Jacari stop saying yo baby. I used to let you slide with that shit but now you taking it a lil too damn far. You ain't lay down with me and take my virginity. This baby not yo baby this MY BABY and YB Baby. We made this baby not me and you. So stop that shit I'm fed up with you and all these bitches claiming my baby. " I said

" You bitch, Dee if you go on Social media again and say that you gone be the God Moma of my child you got another damn another damn thing coming bitch I don't fuck with you. The God mama is AVERY. The God daddy is BEN. You not shit to my baby. You fatmama, Kayla and Asia too ion give a damn about you being yb sister stop claiming my fucking child. When y'all the same hoes who was going around spreading rumors like Ian know who my baby daddy is. WELL BITCHES I DO AND ITS KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN. Now get yall grimey ass, duck ass, stupid ass, wanna be down ass, ran through asses out of my mama fucking house" I said going back in my room slamming the door.

yb

yb

Every since I got locked up for some shit Ian even do, I been thinking about ky and our baby. I miss ky ass so much. I remember when she did that lil dumb ass prank on me calling me another nigga name.

I miss that girl so damn much. Mane I wish I could just hug ha and tell ha how much I love ha and miss ha. This shit fucked Up how these bitch ass people wanna lock me up for some shit Ian even do. Every since I been rapping Ian been doing shit except beefing with Scotty bitch ass. Man shit Crazy I just wanna be at home under ky or in the damn studio.

I just hope they let me out in time enough so I can see our child be born.

I got a pencil and a piece of paper and started writing this song for ky.

Then one of the guards came in and opened up my cell.

" Gaulden you have a visitor"

I looked stupid cause who in the hell would be coming to see me this damn late.

1) Y'all think ky gonna have a miscarriage

2) Her dad passed away

3) Ky putting Jacari in his place ?

4) Her going off on Dee nem ?

5) Her confessing her feelings for yb?

6) Yb confessing his feelings for her ?

7) Who y'all think came to see him ?

Comment

Vote

Share

- I love y'all 🌸