Chapter One Of Part 2

" Zoya lets go" I said walking down the hallway

" Zoya lets go" I said walking down the hallway. We was currently on our way to get her things so she could go stay with Kentrells mom for the next two weeks. Kentrell and I were going on a baecation to Jamaica.

Every six months we take a baecation and go somewhere together. Last time we talked Zoya was one and Khyree was three. Well now Zoya is three and Khyree is five.

I turned twenty two and kentrell turned twenty three. We got married shortly after Zoya was born. Being that kentrell has six kids I decided to get on birth control.

"Mommy tell dada love him" Zoya said as I buckled her down in her seat.

" okay Zoy." I said getting in the truck.

"Mommy I'm going to grandmas house" Zoya said for the fifth time today

" yes Zoya you going to grandmas" I said

Khyree was already over his gma house, Little ms. Zoya acts like she can't go anywhere without her father being there.

" Mommy daddy loves me this much" she said opening her arms wide

" yes daddy loves you a whole lot" I said looking in the mirror

" I love you too but daddy my favorite" she said smiling.

"Zoya" I said because I was starting to get jealous. The relationship that Zoya has been its her father is unexplainable.

Once I dropped Zoya off I pulled back into drive way at home seeing daddy car there. I instantly got happy and my stomach filled with butterflies. After being with this man for six years and married for three he still gives me butterflies.

I started smiling hard as hell

I started smiling hard as hell. I don't even know if I Cut the car off. I walked up to the front door and kicked my Gucci slides off and looked around looking for kentrell.

I didn't see him so I ran upstairs, almost falling. I was so happy to see my man, even though I seen him this morning.

I walked into our room hearing the shower on. I rushed and took my clothes off throwing the across the room. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I walked up in kentrell from the back and snaked my arms around his waist kissing on his neck.