{ Chapter Ten }

Yb 😍

I had just got done getting dressed

I had just got done getting dressed. Today I was supposed to be spending the day with ky. So I had texted her asking her if she was ready fa today.

I still ain't understand why she ain't wanna go see Ava. I mean she minds well. So I got in my moms car and drove over to her house. Ky and I had made it official I guess you can say. I mean I been with ha every since her brother got shot. I don't even be in the streets as much. I done started this lil rapping shit now.

I finally pulled up at her house. I cut the car off and got out. I pulled my pants up first before walking over to her mom who was picking in her lil flower bed and shit.

"Hey Ms. Moe" I said hugging her

" hey baby, Ky in there where y'all headed? " she asked me

" I'm supposed to be takin ha to get ha nails done and to eat. Oh and she wanna go see Malik. " I said

" oh okay well have her back here by 8 " she said

" Yes ma'am " I said then ky came outside wearing this yellow polo hat, a black and blue t shirt some jeans and some yellow sandal slide shit.

"hey bae " I said giving her a side hug cause ain't wanna dis respect her moms like that

" Hey Ken " she said hugging me back

" See you ma" she said walking off to my mama car.

I opened the door for her and closed it back once she got in. I walked over to the other side and got in.

I started the car up and drove put of her neighborhood.

" Where you wanna go first ? " I asked her

" I'ma go get my food. I can wait on my nails tomorrow. " she said

" Wha you wana eat? " I said turning the signal light on for the right

" Wing stop " she said

" Ight " I said driving to wing stop.

The hol car ride was silent she ain't say shit. I know she was thinking about some deep shit.

We pulled up to wing stop and got out. I hit the alarm and let her walk in front of me. Damn she was fine as hell to me man. Like I wasn't gonna mess this shit up for nothing in this world. I opened the door for her and let her go in first.

She went and sat down at our table while I ordered our food.

" Hi welcome to wing stop how may I help you " the girl said

" yeah "

" Take out or dine in "

" Dine in "

" What can I get for you sir? "

" Lemme get two of tha 8 piece comb both lemon pepper with extra ranch. "