It started with a plan

*this story contains sex, if you're trigged by this or if you're underaged, it might be better to skip this story.*

It started with a plan
Jack stood in front of the mirror, looking at his body. He only weared a purple pyjama pants and white socks with little bats on it. Too much flab, not enough ab... he said to Batman a month ago, since that time he's been working out a lot. After a month of push-ups, sit-ups and weight lifting he didn't have abs like steel, like Batman had, but he didn't have that much fat and there was starting to show a little six-pack.

Jack stood in front of the mirror in a kind of fighters pose, he punched a couple times random in the air, saying inspirational thing to hisself. "C'mon J, I can do it! He's gonna love me for this! I've done a great job this month!"
He heard a giggle and felt two soft arms wrapping around him, getting him out of his thoughts.
"You look soooo good, Puddin'" Harley giggled.
"Thanks, boo." Jack said, with a sleepy voice.
Harley ran her fingers over his sixpack, and gave little kisses on his shoulder.

Jack yawned,"Let's go to bed, I have to make a plan tomorrow."
"But Puddin', please say more things about what you're gonna do, I love your sexy, low voice when you're tired!" Harley walked to the bed while Jack already turned off the lights.
"No talking, sleep." He said and closed his eyes. Harley cuddled Jack when he was asleep, she turned on a little soft lamp to see Jack's face. He's such a cutie when he sleeps, how can people call him a monster? If he only saw that I was the only person on this earth that doesn't call him a monster... He sure loves me! He doesn't say it, but the way he cuddles with me when he's cold or tired, he really loves me. Harley could only think of that when she saw the sleeping young boy.

Next morning Harley woke up from the sound of sighs, falling paper, and the sound of a pen that corrects a grammatic mistake. She walked to Jack's office, only to see a frustrated Jack, trowing a piece of paper to the wall.

"What cha doing, Puddin'?" She asked.
"I'm trying to write a letter for Batman but this fucking pen wont write the right words!" He sighed with frustration in his voice.
"Maybe... It's not the pen's fault, Puddin'. You know... you've never been good at writing things down-"
"DON'T. FUCKING. SAY. THAT!"
"B-But Puddin'." Harley's eyes filled with tears.

Jack let out a sigh. "Sorry okay, I know I'm not good at writing letters... I'm just really frustrated and I've only one piece of paper left, so I have to make a final letter, good or not this one is gonna be the one."
Harley smiled a little, she loved to see her clown struggle with simple things.
Jack had planned everything, for once. He fixed a place, people to take as hostages if it was necessary, he even knew what to cook. He only needed a good letter to send to Batman.

Two days later Bruce looked trough his mailbox and saw the letter from Jack, he opened it.

Dear Batsy,
Last time we've met it wasn't uhm... what I had expected. I never thought you would save me when I blacked out at a club. By the way, how did you even knew I was there?! Hehe... well, I want to thank you, that's why, I'm inviting you to come next Monday to the old building of that chair store. You know where it is right?

If you don't, it's near ACE chemicals...
If you don't show up, I have 3 innocent people who get a bullet trough their brains! Hahahaha! So it would be nice for them if their hero would show up to save them, don't you think?

I'll expect you at 2 AM, on the roof of the building...

Love, J

"That fucking clown did it again..." Bruce sighed. He didn't want to go but he had to because there were hostages, according to Jack's letter.
"Next Monday... so tomorrow..." Bruce said to himself.