Cheating?

* this story contains sex, if you're trigged by this or underaged you'd better skip this story*

Cheating?

"Good boy..." Bruce whispered in Jack's ear and wrapped his arms aroung him when he also fell asleep.

That morning when Bruce woke up Jack wasn't next to him anymore. Bruce looked around to see if there was a door that had been opened, or clothes from Jack on the ground. Nothing, even Jack's side of the closet was empty. Where the hell did my little boy go? He can't just leave! I wanted to say sorry for yesterday as soon as I woke up! Bruce was really sorry about the punishment the night before. He had to find Jack.

He looked everywhere. At Harley's, at Ivy's, his hideout, his garage, the shop where he got a couple tattoos, Bruce even went to Arkham to see if he was there.

When he came back in the city he thought that Jack was robbing a bank or something because of the screaming people. He saw a body, a man's body. There was blood all over it, a bullet hit his head, the man was dead. Bruce had to know where the bullet came from. After looking around in his Batman suit he heard someone whistle. He looked up to see two legs moving on the edge of a building. He couldn't see who the man was but he was sure the man was sitting on the ledge. When Bruce started to climb the building he saw the man had expensive shoes, the one Bruce would buy.

It was a pretty high building but Bruce made it to the top. He saw the man. He had black hair, a pale skin, and only wore a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and the expensive shoes. "Uhm, sir, I don't think u use to be here." Batman said on a nice tone, the man sat on the ledge and Bruce didn't want him to jump. Bruce came closer to the man and saw that he was holding a gun and a cap. He was the one who shot the guy on the street. Bruce grabbed the man by the shoulder, making the man point a gun on him.

The man looked into Bruce's eyes, his frown turned into a sad smile. "Don't... don't let me shoot you, Bats"
"Jack? Why the fuck do you look like this?"
"How long should it take you to find me if I didn't shoot someone? Huh?"
Bruce looked confused into Jack's eyes. Why did he paint his hair black? And why did he left me?
"ANSWER ME BATS! Do you really love me?! How did you dare to punish me like that?!" Jack's eyes filled with anger and rage.
"Jack, I... I don't know!"
"Yeah sure! Do you think this is a joke?! Is this a joke to you, really?! I said that I LOVED YOU! AND YOU JUST KEPT PUNCHING ME!"
"Jack..."
"Don't call me that! I thought... I thought you was the only person who ever loved me... w-who didn't think that I am a monster..."
"Jack shut up."
"No! I don't want to listen to you anymore! Yknow how much it hurts to lose everything you had for one person? Do you know how much I had, before I started to love you? And that was all thrown away when I gave you my love..."

Bruce knew it was really hard for Jack to talk about his feelings, that made it extra hard for Bruce to find word that wouldn't hurt Jack. Jack was still filled with anger.
"I gave you all my love, all my emotions, all my time... and it still wasn't enough for you, wasn't it?" After he said that Jack started to shake. A tear ran down his cheek, when Bruce wanted to hug him Jack turned away and started to walk.
"J, wait!" Bruce grabbed Jack's chin and pushed his lips against his lover's.
"I said that I'll love you forever... I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday, I don't know what I thought. I don't want to see your tears of pain when I fuck you, only your tears of joy. And I will never give you punishment by punching you again." Bruce started to hug his boyfriend and felt that jack was burying his face into Bruce's chest.

Bruce took Jack back home.
"Jack?"
"Hm?"
"Why did you paint your hair black? Is it because you like that color or..."
"It's uhm... the hair color I had when I uhm... yknow... when I wasn't this monster."
"It stands good with your eyes."
"Thanks... let's wash it out."
Bruce helped Jack to wash away the black in his hair. Jack's hair wasn't black anymore but the green was less bright. After that Jack started to yawn. "Let's go to bed early today... I'm tired"
"Really? You don't sound tired."
"Goddamnit Batsy! When I say that I'm tired, I'm tired" Jack laughed.

Jack waited until Bruce was asleep, then he could leave the room without Bruce noticing anything. Jack hadn't expect Bruce would find him so fast so he promised the Riddler to be at his club that night. Jack put on a nice black suit with a dark green tie. He brushed his hair so it didn't look as messy as usual. He didn't know what the Riddler wanted but he texted Jack to wear nice clothes.

Jack arrived at te club and went to his private VIP room. The Riddler was already in there, waiting for Jack.
"Hello beautiful!" The Riddler spoke when Jack entered the room.
"Uhm, Hi."
"Sit down! Want some whiskey?"
"No thanks." Jack sat down on the big couch in the middle of the room. "Why did I have to come in this suit?"
"Oh I just wanted to see how you'd look. Pretty nice..."
"Okaaayy?"
"Look, I should better just get right into the buisness here..." the Riddler came closer. "I know about you..."
"Me, what?"
"You and... the bat..."
Jack tried to swallow. "What you're talking about, Eddie?"
"Hehe I know you know what I know..."
"What?"
"Don't try to cover it Jackieboy... the Bat... and the Clown... how pathetic!"
"We don't have anything! I'm just one of his villains... well, I'm the best, but everybody knows that!"
"Yeah right... you are his favorite... for a reason..." Eddie walked out of the room

A couple minutes Eddie came back.
"Look... Jackie... I know you have something with the bat..."
"No, I don't have anything with that scumbag!"
"I can tell everyone about it!"
"N-no! Please... don't"
Eddie started to smile. "I knew it"
He grabbed a ring and a sigarette.
"Did you two already...?"
"What? No!"
"So you're virgin!?"
"WHAT?! Uhm, sorry for you... But I had myself a Harley!"
"She told me that you never had sex with her..."
"That bitch!" Jack whispered, making Eddie laugh. "Stop laughing! I just... I didn't love her okay?!"
"Okay okay! Good..."

"So... it's time that someone teaches you about the bird and the bees... Let's have the talk!"
"The talk? Serious? The talk." Jack knew where this was going to but he couldn't just leave.
"Okay so you have this ring, you see?"
Jack noddded.
"Right, this ring, this is you! And this sigarette is that Bat of you."
"Okaaaay?"
"This is what the batman want of you." He pushed the sigarette in the hole of the ring.
"So he wants to put his sigarets... in my rings? That's bullshit! He doesn't even smoke!"
Eddie facepalmed and looked Jack in his eyes.

A minute later he had a plan.
"Come, I'll take you to the roof and show you what the bat really wants!"
He took Jack's arm and went upstairs to the roof. What the hell? Is Eddie gay or does he just want to show me something? He's not gonna fuck me, if he tries, I'll punch him from this roof!
"W-what are we gonna do?"
"Something, get down!" Eddie took his jacket off and his shirt. He also took Jack's clothes off. "W-what? Eddie! Stop!" Jack protested, but Eddie just kept taking their clothes off. When they both only had a underwear he puched Jack to the cold ground.
"Jack... I don't give a crap if you're gay or not. I wanted to do this for a loooong time... I'll show you what all those gay men want from you..." he pulled down Jack's underwear. "Hold on, Jackie, this might gonna hurt a little..."

At wayne manor, Bruce woke up, he was cold and failed in grabbing Jack's hips to pull him over for a warm hug.
"Where the fuck? Where did he go this time? It's fucking 1am!" Bruce said to himself. He took his Batsuit and went to the city. After a couple minutes he saw two figures on the roof of Jack's club. They were screaming and moaning. Bruce hid behing a little stapel of bricks. His mouth fell open. Jack?! Jack and the Riddler?! HOW COULD HE! Tears started to fill his eyes. Bruce should do anything but he was just frozen to the ground, he couldn't move, just watch.

"Ah Eddie! P-please sto-" Eddie crashed his lips into Jack's. "Don't say a thing! If anybody hears us we're dead!" Eddie started to trust in harder, making Jack moan louder.
"E-eddie... ah... help! I-it hurts so much!"
"Sshhhh... it's okay, it's your first time."
Jack eyes filled with tears. He had so much pain.
"C'mon Jackie, I'm almost done, if I cum, just scream the first thing that comes up in your mind okay?"
A couple seconds later Eddie filled the clown with a warm mess.
"BATSY STOP!"
"What?!" Eddie pulled put and slapped Jack in his face.
"How dare you to think about him while you have sex with me?!"
"I... I usually have... sex with... my... my Batsy."
"WHAT?!" Eddie jumped on Jack ready to punch him to death, when the words that Jack said got Bruce out of his trance.

Bruce ran to the two fighting men and punched Eddie away from his Jack.
"B-Batman!" Eddie stumbled. "Did you see it?! Did you see how your 'boyfriend' fucked me?! He's insane!"
Bruce punched Eddie, making him lose conscious.
"B-Bruce! It's n-not what it you t-think!"

Bruce lifted Jack over his shoulder and grabbed the Riddler with his free hand.
"Batsy! D-don't do this!"
"You're going back to Arkham... Joker"