She kicked me out

*this story contains sex, if you're trigged by this or if you're underaged, it might be better to skip this story.*

She kicked me out

They played whole night, to finally fall asleep together on the couch, Jack sleeping in Bruce's arms.

The next morning Harley came in, she saw the two naked men sleeping on the couch. Her mouth fell open and she couldn't say anything. She thought of all the great times she had with Jack, her eyes filled with tears, she ran away.

When Jack came home, Harley was sitting on the couch eating icecream and watching a romantic movie. "What cha doing, boo?" Jack asked while kissing her neck. Harley didn't react because she couldn't think about the right words, she wanted to tell everything but she didn't want to hurt him.
"Harl? Hellooo? Anybody's home in there?" Jack ticked with his finger on her head.

"Get off me you fucking piece of shit!"
"Wooooow Harley! Relax! What's going on?"
"What's going on? You know what's going on and you just want to see me suffer you asshole!"
"Harley!"
"Don't. Ever. Say. My name. Again!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING GAY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THAT BAT!"
"What?! How dare you to call me gay for no reason!"
Harley starts crying. "I've seen you two this morning, J."
Fuck! She knows about it! "Oh honey, that was nothing, believe me, I didn't knew about that, I was shook too when I woke up!"
"You cuddled him you lying bastard!"

Jack knew he couldn't save himself from this one. "Harley where you'r going?" He asked when Harley randomly stood up and rushed to their room. She got a suitcase with a couple of clothes in it and threw it at Jack.
"What th-"
"LEAVE!"
"What?"
"LEAVE YOU ASSHOLE! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN YOU FUCKING MORAN!" Harley pushed him out of his house and closed the door. Jack heard her lock the door. When he thought it couldn't become worse, it started to rain.

G mother fucking G, J! You fucked it up as usual! "Shut up!" Jack wasn't in a mood to discuss with the voices in his head. Usually, if he had voices in his head, he cuddled with Harley, but now she didn't want to see him anymore.
You should have killed that girl right before she could even like you! Let's kill her now! "No!"

You know, you're better off alone, or with a strong man! "Shut up." C'mon everybody knows, you're gay as fuck and it's all because of Batman, or how you like to call him... 'Batsy' "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jack wasn't alone since he decided to go for a walk, all the people looked at him with a face of disgust.

He knew where he had to go... he only had to find a way to come there.
He started to kill random people in the park and soon enough the Batsignal showed up in the air.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Batman took Jack to a place without people, a rooftop.
"She kicked me out Bruce..." Jack's voice sounded weak. "She kicked me fucking out of MY OWN HOUSE BRUCE!" He said it louder and louder 'till he yelled. Bruce saw it was hard for Jack to keep his fake smile, he could see the pain and the tears in his eyes. He took a step closer and put his arms around the smaller man. "It's gonna be okay, Jack, I promise"
"No it's not! I'm gonna die alone, or I become gay and people will kill me!"
"Jack... no ones gonna kill you because you're gay." Bruce kissed his forehead.

After a while Jack sat on the ground, next to Bruce, with his head on Bruce's lap. They were talking about moving in together. "Hehe I can feel how glad you are in my ear!" Jack said laying with his ear on Bruce's crotch.
Bruce started to blush.
"S-so... uhm... what are we going to do?" Bruce had no idea, he couldn't let him in live outside in the cold streets.
"I dunno... I guess I'm just gonna sit here for a while." Jack knew Bruce couldn't let him sit here.
"You know what... I take you to my place!"