Sorry

*this story contains sex, if you're triggerd by this or underaged you might better skip this story*

Sorry

"Goddamnit Jack! Put on some pants!" Bruce yelled when he saw Jack was standing naked in front of the mirror.
"Whaaaat? Don't you like what you seeee?" Jack posed like a model.
"Jack, I really like what I see but it's almost time for breakfast and I don't want to be ashamed of you when Alfred comes in and sees you naked!"
"Why not? People like me naked."
"NO THEY DON'T! ONLY I HAVE TO LIKE YOU NAKED!" Bruce snapped, Bruce was a really jealous type of person.

Jack put on some pants, and just in time, a seconds later Alfred came in. "Master Bruce, breakfast is rea-... oh, hello, Mister Joker."
"You can call me Jack if you want, Alfs." Jack said when he saw the butler looking at him being shirtless.
"As you want, Mister Jack. Breakfast's ready so you can eat, sirs"
Alfred left the room and Jack turned around to face Bruce. "He blushed! See? Everybody likes me naked,or half naked like now, even your own butler!" Jack started to laugh.
"He doesn't like you naked, he just... uh..." Bruce was speechless by the fact Jack just pulled down his pants in front of him.
"C'mon Batsy, come get your breakfast!" Jack opened his arms, inviting Bruce for a hug and maybe something more.
"Sorry Jack, I don't want sausage for breakfast... not this time." Bruce said very seriously, only to burst out in laughing a seconds later. Jack just stood there with his pants on his knees and a confused look on his face. "I don't get it?"
"Oh Jack... poor, poor Jack."
Bruce stood up from the bed and pulled up Jack's pants. "Shall we go to the livingroom? You may watch tv, but only for this one time!" Bruce always said that but actually he turned on the tv everytime they ate in the livingroom.

Alfred made pancakes. Bruce was a very big eater so he got himself almost all the pancakes. Jack had only one pancake, Alfred felt bad because of it so he made an extra peanut butter jelly sandwich. When Bruce finished his meal Jack was still eating. Bruce carefully pulled Jack onto his lap, making sure the food wouldn't fall on the couch. "Bruce, I'm eating." Jack said with his mouth full of food, making it hard for Bruce to hear what he said. There came an advertisement on the tv, it was a trailer for the movie fifhty shades darker. "Oooh Bruce, I want to see that movie!!" Jack yelled, making Alfred come into the livingroom. "Everything alright, sir?"
"Huh, what? Oh yeah, I'm fine, Alfie, thanks."
"Jack did you even see fifhty shades of grey? You have to know what that movie is about if you want to see fifhty shades darker." Bruce asked, afraid for the answer.
"Of course! I've seen it 7 times! Amazing movie!" That was the answer Bruce was afraid of. Of course, the psychopathic murderer had seen fifhty shades of grey, 7 times, of course, why not.

After they both finished the breakfast they went back upstairs. "I have to show you something!" Jack said while he grabbed Bruce's hands. Jack gave his phone to Bruce. He showed Bruce a chat between him and Twoface. "They broke out last night." Jack said, looking afraid into Bruce's eyes.
"I know, what's the problem? I'll catch them tonight."
"What if they want to beat me up because of the gay thing in Arkham? I can't use Eddy's fist in my face, or Ozzy's umbrella through my stomach!"
"Calm down Jack, they're gonna do nothing to you. I swear." Bruce softly puched Jack against the wall, giving him a kiss in his neck. "It's gonna be alright, baby" Bruce whispered and started to suck in Jack's neck, leaving bruises. Jack nodded "yeah, I'm fine, I guess."

Later that day Jack was going to the shop for some new make up and a couple condoms, Bruce and he used the last one last night. For some reason he wasn't completely fine with the fact his homo hating friends ran free in this city. Suddenly someome grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and pushed his against the wall of a dark alley. "What the-" a hand covered his mouth.
"Don't you dare to say something."
"Harvey?" Jack tried to say. The hand left his face, turning on a flashlight.
"For god sake, Harvey, could you point that damn thing somewhere else?!"
"Yeah okay, sorry." He shined away from Jack, he didn't know he was pointing at Penguin and the Riddler, but Jack did. "WHAT?! Eddy?! W-whut??!" Jack couldn't speak, he was too confused to speak. Harvey turned around to face the two. "Oh Jesus Christ guys?! Seriously? You promised to do that after we told Jack we're sorry! Stop kissing mother ape asses!" Harvey pushed the two away from eachother.
"Oh come on Harv! Let me kiss his fishy penguin lips!" Riddler said.
"No!"
"Please Harvey??" Penguin begged.
"No no NO! We're not here to kiss!"
"Uh yknow what... nice to see you guys again, I have to go before uh... the... the store closes!" Jack said while trying to shove away.