Rage in Arkham

*This story contains: Sex and Hate against gay people. If those things trigger you or if you're underaged you better skip this story*
~First off all I want to say that I have nothing against any kind of sexuality, I'm a big supporter for anyone who is who he/she wants to be. Everyone is perfect and I only see the beautiful things in you guys!❤️💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈~

Rage in Arkham

"Batsy! D-don't do this!"
"You're going back to Arkham... Joker"

"B-but Batsy! Y-you promised..."
"Don't call me 'Batsy', Joker."
"You can't bring me back to Arkam! Eddie will tell everybody about us, that would be my death!"
"Maybe... you deserve it..." Batman mumbled while driving Jack and the Riddler to Arkham.

"You... you promised!" Jack's voice sounded small when a guard put him in a straightjacket and locked his cell.
Batman walked away, ignoring all the things Jack said. Maybe it wasn't his fault... maybe it was just a trap from the Riddler... or maybe it was on purpose, he doesn't love me anymore... I can't let him here for the rest of his life, what should be very short the way they beat every prisoner here, but I'll just watch a few days, maybe he doesn't regret anything of this night. Bruce thought when he drove home. When he got back in the Batcave he turned on the Batcomputer to see Jack's cell.

Jack sat against the wall, looking down. "Why didn't he see the whole night? Why did I even go to my club that late?" He said softly, a tear ran down his face. Bruce saw that Jack cried hisself to sleep that night, only to be wake up at 5 am. He had to go to the beatings hall. When he came in the hall a little group was staring at him. It were the Riddler, Two-face, the pinguin, and 2 random prisoners. Jack walked to them and suddenly they all looked at the Riddler, and then back at Jack.
"What?" Jack asked, he saw the Riddler looking down at his feets.
"Eddie told you guys about last night? Yes, I'm gay, so what?!"
All of them looked shocked, like they didn't hear it before. "Hahahahaha!"Two-face started to laugh, "so you didn't kick Batman's ass? HA! And who is the unlucky one?"
"Eddie is the unlucky one here, I'm gonna punch him 'till he dies!" Jack was really mad, the Riddler could have say that he didn't tell Jack was gay.
"It's Batman! Jack is in love with Batman!"
"EDDIE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!"
"Hehe, we all hate the Batman but you are the REAL pain in his ass!"Peguin joked.
"Really funny, Ozzy."Jack rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Who's next?!" Bane yelled.
"EENIE MEENIE JACK!" He pointed at Jack and a guard pushed Jack to the big guy.
"I bet he can't even take 7 hits!" A guard said.
"He's a realy maniac, I think he can stand him for at least 4 minutes!" An other guard said, waving with 50 dollar in his hand. A spreaker spoke:
"TIME STARTS IN 3... 2... 1... GOGOGO!" Bane started to punch Jack with no mercy.
"C'mon J! You can't do it! The bat doesn't love you, he even called you Joker!" The Riddler tried to break him. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Jack said when Bane stopped punching him for a second. "So... you're gay huh?" He asked, Jack nodded. "Ha, well, I wont punch you like the others because you're gay... I'll punch you harder!" Bane started to punch and kick Jack again. Jack didn't even care anymore, his Batsy didn't love him anymore, that was the worst pain he could imagine.

After 5 minutes of beating up Bane threw Jack in his cell. "It's no fun when you don't laugh or scream, J. You should know that!" Bane said frustrated. Jack was laying on the cold, hard ground, he was broke, his whole face bleed and he was coughing up blood. Bruce was still watching via the camera's when he saw the Riddler entering the room. "And who is gonna help you now huh?" He asked looking down at the bleeding clown.
"Batsy..." Jack whispered
"What did you say?" the Riddler kicked him in his stomach.
"I said... Batsy!" This time he said it a bit louder.
"Ha! That guy would never come to get you! He saw me fuck you J, I should have raped you YEARS ago! He doesn't love you anymore, you lost everything you had and you're now just a little crazy clown that's gonna bleed to death... GET OVER IT!" The Riddler snapped, kicking Jack in his face, making him bleed even more.
"He'll come..."
"In your dreams, clown... nobody is going to be here if you die...." he walked out of the cell.