Meeting the Batfam

*this story contains sex and sexual abusement. If you're triggered by this or underaged, you might better skip this story!*

Meeting the Batfam

"I love you, no matter who's gonna hate us because we're this way..."
"I love you too, Jack. I'm proud of the fact I'm gay... only because I'm gay with you..."

They both laid in bed, Jack was still sleeping because it was early in the morning. Bruce wanted to wake him up but he looked so pretty when he slept. A little daylight shined trough the windows. Making Jack's face a little less pale than usual. He slowly opened his eyes, looking straight into Bruce's.
"Morning, beautiful." Bruce smiled while putting his finger on Jack's lips.
"Morning, Bats." Jack said before pushing their lips together.

"Stand up." Bruce gave him the order so Jack stood up from the bed, standing in only his pyjama pants. Bruce walked to the clown and handcuffed him.
"What? Oh come on Batsy! I didn't do anything yet!"
"You fucked another man, Jack... I wont let you go to Arkham, but I wont let you stay here without punishment either." Bruce winked.
"Bruce, I don't have the energie for this, I'm tired."
"Do what I say... please."
Jack nodded, "okay..." Bruce pulled down Jack's pants.
"Hands and knees, now." Bruce pointed at the floor. Jack sighed but did what his boyfriend said.

Bruce rubbed his finger over Jack's hole, making him moan. "Sssssh... don't make any sounds..." Bruce whispered, rubbing a little harder. He started to jerk Jack off, making him moan louder. Bruce went to the front of the other man. "What did I say?" He pulled down his own pants, seconds later Jack felt the head of Bruce's dick on his lips. "Be a good boy... open it!"

Jack opened his mouth a little, immediately getting the whole thing inside of his mouth. He felt it hitting the back of his throat, making him gag. Bruce started to moan, "aaaw Jesus!... You're such a good boy!" He pulled slightly at Jack's hair. He started to fuck his mouth, making Jack's spit drip down his chin, onto the floor. After a few seconds Bruce pulled out his dick. He walked over to the back of his clown boyfriend.

"Tell me..." Bruce rubbed the head of his dick against Jack's enterence, "How bad do you want me?"
"Hmmm, I want you so bad, Daddy. Please please please, give it to me, fuck me hard, Daddy!"
"Hehe... gooood boy, Imma make you scream my name!" Bruce said while he soved himself into Jack's perfect ass, starting to thrust hard and deep. With one hand Bruce held Jack's hips in place and with the other he started to jerk him off. The only thing Jack could do was moaning and calling Bruce Daddy.
"Ah, D-Daddy!" Jack bit on his lip. "I- I think I'm going to cum!"
"No... don't cum before I'm ready!"

Bruce started to thrust faster, making Jack scream.
"Ah DADDY! FUCK YES! Aaahh!!"
"Hehe good boy!" Bruce said when he started to thrust a little slower and deeper.
"Daddy, please, please, pleeeaaassse let me cum!"
"No I'm almost there!"
Bruce heard a voice calling his name, and it wasn't Jack. He also heard footsteps gettung closer. "Master Bruce?" He heard from downstairs.
"Shit... it's Alfred! He doesn't know about all this! Quick hide in the closet, don't. Say. A. Thing!" Bruce whispered to Jack, pushing him in the closet, grabbing his phone. Alfred opened the door. "Master Bruce? Everything okay? I heard screaming and other sounds coming out of your room..."
"Uh yes, I was just uh..." Bruce showed his phone, Alfred didn't have to look at it because he already thought Bruce was watching porn. Alfred left the room, a second later Bruce heard a little moan coming out of his closet, so he opened it.

"I cummed in your closet :/" Jack said when Bruce looked at a white stain on one of his favorite jackets. "Sorry, I guess..."
Bruce looked him in the eyes.
"Okay okay, I get it, hands and knees, now." Jack sighed when Bruce pointed at the floor. Jack didn't even get one second to look at what Bruce was doing, before Bruce slammed his full lenght into his mouth.
"Hh, daddy, stahp." Jack tried to said, with his mouth full of dick. Bruce kept thrusting until, a solid 20 seconds later, he filled the clowns mouth with his warm "batmilk". He grabbed Jack's hair and pulled at it, "swallow!" He comanded, pulling his dick out of Jack's mouth. Jack swallowed it. "It tastes delicious Daddy."

"Who was that old man? And why did he call you master Bruce?" Jack asked when they both laid in bed.
"That was Alfred."
"Who is he? Why is he here? Is he your sex slave?! I AM your sex slave- I mean uh..."
"He is my butler. Not a slave. He also is a kind of my father figure... he doesn't know you're here."
"Does he even know about us?"
Bruce shook his head.
"How dare you! Gi and tell your father you have an amazing boyfriend!" Jack pointed at the door.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Aaw Batsy... please? For me?" Jack gave him his puppy look.
"Okay, wait here."

Bruce walked in the kitchen, facing Alfred.
"Hey uhm Alfred... I have to tell you something."
"What is it? You know you can tell me anything, sir."
"I didn't watch porn or something when you came in the room... I was uh... doing something..."
Jack entered the room in only his underwear. "I am something!"
Bruce started to blush and Alfred just looked at the clown, who was standing in front of him with handcuffs around his wrists and bruises all over his neck and torso.
"I uh... I don't know what to say, Master Bruce..."
"I'm really sorry Alfred."
"I'm not" Jack whispered, using Bruce as shield, he thought the butler would kick his ass out of his mansion.
"I had to tell it a week ago, when he came here." Bruce added.
"Well," the butler sighed," if you are happy with him, Master Bruce, am I happy for you two." Alfred left the kitchen to come back a couple seconds later to give Jack a blanket. "It would be a shame if you catch a cold, young boy." And he left the room again to do... yeah... nobody knew what he was going to do... probaly butler stuff.

Bruce and Jack walked back to their room. "So, that's done." Bruce sighed, closing the door. " Yknow, Jack... now Alfred knows..."
"What?"
"You have to meet the rest of the family too..."
"Uhg... I don't like meeting new people."
"C'mom Jack, they don't know you're different when you're with me."
Jack was ectually really different. When he was the Joker he was a psychopathic murderer, but when he was with Bruce he was just... Jack, a lovely young boy with beautiful green eyes, fluffy green hair, and a paler skin than normal people. He didn't kill when he was with Bruce, of course, when he was mad or in Arkham he would kill everything what came on his way, but with Bruce he was just a normal person. Well, he wasn't as normal as all the other people, but he wasn't as insane as the Joker.
"Okay, but only for you!" Jack said.

That night the whole batfam sat at the table. Nobody talked, everybody just looked at Jack, sitting shyly next to Bruce. Jack couldn't eat, he was to scared someone wouldn't like him. He played a little with his food before eating it.
"Soooo..." Dick broke the silence. "Do I have 2 dads now?" He smiled at Jack, making him smile too.
"Uhm... no... not yet." Bruce replied, stuffing his mouth with food.

Dick was super happy with Jack because he knew he would have 2 dads. Alfred didn't really know why Batman would date the Joker but he was happy for his "son". Barbara couldn't think about one reason why Jack would be a good boyfriend. Jason thought it was funny, he wasn't scared of Jack at all. And Tim, Tim just sat there, looking at Jack like he just ate all Tim's cookies. At the end of the dinner everybody talked to eachother. Everybody seemed happy with Jack joining the Batfam. They all watched a movie together. When the movie was over, Jack and Dick laid both sleeping on the couch.

"I don't know what you like about him." Barbara sighed, watching the two sleeping.
"Everything!" Bruce said quietly, he didn't want to wake them up.
"Shall I take the birdboy to his bed? You can have the clown." Barbara smiled. Bruce nodded and lifted Jack from the couch. Even in his sleep Jack wrapped his arms around Bruce when he lifted him up.

Bruce laid down in bed next to his boyfriend. Jack woke up, he was half asleep but he started to hug Bruce. "Did you like to meet them?" Bruce asked when he wrapped his arms around Jack. Jack nodded and smiled. A few minutes later Jack fell asleep. Bruce kissed his forehead,"good night, honey."