Prologue

"Alpha, we are soon at the destination." His driver informed. He put the drawing back in his pocket and looked out the window.
Moments later, Kase Ryder strolls through what seems like the hundredth pack today. His eyes barely glancing at the werewolves that were beneath him in respect of the Alpha King.
A well-known alpha within the werewolf world. Not only the almighty powerful werewolf but also known to be the descendant of the first wolves to ever walk the Earth. Currently, his status as being a ruthless werewolf has brought him power to his own throne. Those even to disrespect him will know the consequences of doing so.
Here he stands today, impatient and in the territory of the Shadow Pack with a drawing of a girl beautifully sketched. It looks as though it had taken hours to draw. The pencil lines individually added absolute detail to the drawing. He drew her, every inch of her face. She was beautiful even though he did not want to admit it. She was his weakness.
His hands tightly held onto the piece of artwork as he brought the piece into the air.
"Do any of you worthless mutts know this girl?" He demanded.
"No." Chris, the alpha of the Shadow Pack, answered as his heart skipped a beat. Kase smirked getting closer.
"Now, now. No lying little alpha. Are you asking for a punch?" He teased.
"Alpha Kase, the girl in that drawing was once a member of our pack. Due to wrongful acts in which she has committed, I had no choice but to banish her from the pack. I'm afraid to tell you that she has been rouge for about a month now, Your Majesty." He finished his sentence with heavy sigh of relief.
Kase's back straighten. His piercing grey eyes looked beyond the alpha that stood frightened. His eyes hovering across the entire pack that bowed in submission.
"Alpha, is everything okay?" Chris asked with a small smile on his face. Did he know? Did he know that he banished Kase's mate?
"Yes, Chris. Everything is perfectly fine." Kase faced him. A sinister look was placed upon his face before he promptly punched him right into the neck.
Chris's pack members reacted almost instantly and stood around their alpha protecting him.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill him. At least not today." Kase smirked. He turned swiftly before walking back into the car.
"Find her before I do and I may just reward you."
He needed her. She was his only form of weakness that stood between him and his entire throne.
He wanted to kill her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi Guys!
First of all I'd like to thank you for clicking on this story and even reading this right now, you have no idea how much this means to me. This is my first story on English and I'm super excited for you guys to read it. Not to mention that all this would be just an idea without this incredible human being mar123400 who doesn't just help me edit this book but also is my co writer. Thank you Mari so much!
So obviously this is a werewolf book, we'd try our best to introduce you in the world we created and we hope you'll like it. Chapter one is probably going to be published two weeks after prologue (or sooner if anyone reads this lol). Save this into your library so you get notification when we post other chapters. Also here's a trailer for the book ⤵

Thank y'all one more time.
Stay sassy 🤗