Chapter 1: Her

Naomi's point of view

One month before...

The pain was agonising. I knew it was time.
My perfectly normal teeth were now bared into sharp, pointed fangs. My back was curving in and out, as my body was trying to withhold the beast that was inside of me. It's hard for me to not yell in absolute pain, as the pain was always constant.
Without thought, my body threw itself to the ground and I screeched louder.
This was it.
I stretched my arms further apart from me. My hair was able to cover my eyes from the rest of the dingy prison cell that my pack had forced me into however, I was able to see the paws forming and the nails that belonged to them in front of me.
I howled in further agony. What seemed like eternity as with every day, I was soon a wolf in which I despised being. This was my worst self. I was unpredictable, uncontrollable and finally dangerous to everyone around me.
And worst part is?
It happens every night.
My pack is cautious of me. I mean, they have every right to be. I deserve this. It's my fault.
"Here." Gruffed a guard that belonged to my pack. My heighten senses were able to detect the food that the pack member had brought me. He was unfortunate enough to see me in my wolf form. Steadily, in my new form, I moved towards the end of the cell where the fresh meat was scattered on the ground.
My pack was at least nice enough to give me food every day. They are known to be a noble pack within the state; skilled with powers that are needed in battle with other packs. They have survived for many centuries and lived amongst the humans (as with all werewolves). We lived in nice enough area that were isolated from the humans and that's definitely a good thing. Hardly any humans past through unless they were lost. The soft breeze of the wind gracefully came through the cell windows which were made from silver. It made it difficult to escape.
This was where I belonged. Isolated and trapped.
The wind was my only form of freedom in which my pack allowed me to have. I agreed on the term though. I needed this. It was the only way for my pack and the rest of the world to stay safe and away from me. My pack would never kill me. Even though they hate me for the terrible acts that I have done.

(...)

I felt someone's hands around me as if I was carried by someone. I opened my eyes and saw that i was in a forest. What am i doing here? I tried to move, but whoever was holding me was too strong. My eyes glazed up towards the sky. It was filled with grey clouds. The branches of the trees were all poking and not a single leaf was able to seen within my sight. It must be winter. How did I escape?
''Hey! Let me go.'' I said harshly. Although all that came out was a whisper.
''Quiet.'' He ordered.
As we continued walking, around about 10 mintutes later, we soon entered a house. I scanned around the room in which we were in and almost fainted. This is not someone's house. This is Alpha's house. I have not been here since I agreed to the terms that I was to stay in the cell.
Oh my god. What the hell did i do last night? Did i hurt someone again? Oh, no. I definitley hurt someone.
''Put her down.'' I heard familiar voice behind me. He's here. I can definetly feel his anger radiating from his own body.
The guy who was carrying me put me down. In submission, I bowed my head. My body was just able to hold itself.
''Look me in the eyes, Naomi." He said as calmly as he could. He was breathing heavily; perhaps to trying to control himself before he lashed out.
Before he could say anything else, i began to stutter the words:
''I-i'm so sorry. I couldn't control her, she hasn't been free in months a-and...''
''SHUT UP, AND LOOK AT ME!" He roared before banging his hands on his desk.
I took a deep breath, feeling fear in every inch of my body.
I glanced and hesitantly looked into black eyes filled with rage.
''Do you know what have you done?'' he questioned.
''I-i don't remember.'' I whispered looking away. The silence filled the room but the tension was growing by every second.
''Naomi. Last night you took an innocent life.'' He said quietly.
W-what did he say?
Silence once again filled the room.
''It took control of me and it's not my fault. I swear, it won't happen again, I have no idea how I escaped.'' I managed to say. My eyes were brimmed with tears.
''True, it won't happen again. At least not here. Not in my pack.''
I froze. Everything halted.
''What?''- I asked looking him straight in the eyes.
He walked towards me. His authoritve form stood proudly and sternly as he spoke.
''As Alpha of the Shadow Pack , I hereby have the authority to banish you from the pack. You are now a rouge, Naomi.''
''WHAT? IT'S NOT MY FAULT CHRIS! I'M CURSED, CLEARLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!''
I continued to apologize but it seemed he wasn't even listening to any ounce of what i was saying.
''First of all Naomi, I'm Alpha for you, not Chris. Show some respect, wolf. Secondly, if you don't shut your mouth, I will without a doubt, send you somewhere in which you will regret going.''
He turned and strolled back to his desk as though nothing even happened.
''You killed Smith's daughter, Naomi. Be happy I know that you couldn't help it, otherwise you would be already dead. Consider this as a mecry on behalf of myself and the pack.''
I couldn't even hold the tears and wails no longer.
''Now leave. I have work to do.''

a/n
Elloooo guys! So here it is, first chapter. I know it's not that big, but be patient. We're gonna take it slow, and I promise it's gonna be interesting. Vote and comment if you liked this chapter, next one is coming next week!
Also i'd like to wish a happy birthday to this babe AndjelaPetrovic3 :)
Happy bday hoe, love you to the moon and back 🌚
Stay sassy 😼😸