Another Runaway

I finally escaped that crazy village of theirs. Why I called it crazy? Simple.

Flashback
As I came back to consciousness, I heard a lot of voices. I cringed as I realized that I was the topic of their conversation. It went something like this.

"He's mine!" female kid

"How do you know that it's a he? She might be a girl you know!" male kid

"Hmph! Don't you two dare lay a finger on him! He's mine!" adult female

'Pedophile' I thought.

"Ha! In your dreams! She's mine!" male voice.

'Another pedophile' I thought.

"Oh yeah! We pledged that we were going to be married!' little girl.

'Were still kids you know? I'm still eight, too young to be married'

"Everyone! I have an important announcement! Rain shall be marrying my son!" village chief.

"What! But he's already married!" everyone.

"Father! What are you thinking!" Son (Arrel).

"Well, I can't marry her myself or else my wife might poison her, so I decided that you could marry her instead of me!"

"FATHER!" Arrel then storms away. His wife slaps the father.

"OW!"

"IDIOT!"

"Everyone! Out! It's not good for the poor child if you all keep crowding around her!" Ashley says in a commanding tone.

"Yes ma'am," crowd.

"I know you're awake Rain," Ashley said once everyone left. I slowly blinked my eyes opened, and sat atop my bed. A headache flared, I winced again when it dulled down to a small throb.

"Can I have the flute?" I asked, straight to the point.

"What?! No hello or how are you?" she said with tears in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and said, 

"Hi, can I have my flute now?"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm gonna miss you so much!" she said crushing me in a bear hug. I sighed and pushed her off, I didn't like my cloak getting wet, especially not with salt water, it feels very uncomfortable. And I wasn't experienced enough to remove the right amount of water so as not to damage the cloak more.

"Flute?" I asked again.

"You're so mean," she whined, but still handed my the flute. I carefully handled it, admiring the fine craftsmanship and the high quality wood. I then placed it into my space ring where the chances of it being damage was next to zero. 

I then stood up, only to be hugged again by Alexandra, I sighed. She was wasting my time.

"Can you please let go of me?" I asked her rather blandly. 

"You'll come to visit right?" she asked, tears in her eyes, what a crybaby.

"If I feel like it," I told her......I probably won't ever visit.

"I guess that's good enough," she said before collapsing into tears all over again. I sighed and pushed open the flap of the tent that I was staying in, I wondered how all those people were able to fit into this tent, well it is pretty big.

I was met with the setting sun and a crowd of people proposing to me. They do know that I was still eight right? Tch, I needed to leave. I took out the flute and started to play Rue's lullaby, putting them to sleep almost instantly. I stepped over their sleeping bodies, and ran back to the forest. 
Flash back ends

So yeah, I was now lying on top of one of the trees. Running like that is pretty tiring, I think that I'm going to go to sleep. If all villages were like that then I'll never save another village ever again.

Mysterious person's POV
 I could hear my pursuers behind me. I went left and started to shadow walk so that they couldn't see or hear me. I smirked when I heard them continue in a straight line. I headed deeper into the forest, my legs feeling dead after using that spell, but I pushed onward. My well being depended on whether or not I could escape. When I couldn't walk any farther, I collapsed onto the tree, my consciousness slowly fading.

Back to Zero's POV
I awoke to people shouting and causing a racket. My eyes twitched in annoyance, I went into a sitting position to see what all the commotion was about.

I peered through the leaves and saw about a hundred soldiers wearing black surrounding. I quickly froze the hearts of those who were shouting. They collapsed onto the ground and the clearing became very quiet. Ah, silence, I shall be going back to-

"What just happened?"

"AAAAAHHHH, there's a ghost!"

"I knew it! That kids a monster!"

"Get away from him or else you'll die!"

"RUN!"

I got annoyed and froze all their hearts, finally peace. 

Finally, the tree I was leaning on rustled, creating a soft breeze.

Yeah, I thought that they were going to keep talking.

I know, they were so annoying.

"Thanks for saving me back there," I heard a voice beside me say. I opened one eye and looked at the boy that was the cause of my lack of sleep. He had short layered black hair and bloody red eyes.  his legs were still bleeding, I wondered how he got up here with those bleeding legs. Ah, it's non of my business. 

I should probably kill him, he saw me use my magic. How did he know that I was the one that used it anyway? Ah, no matter, I'll just kill him.

Wait! The ancient one said that if you kill him his black soul will turn into a demon and suck the life out of us! the trees chorus. Oh ok, then I'll just put him into a coma. Hmmm, how do I do that? I asked them, tapping on the tree I was on, it was kinda like Morse code. 

There's a flower that could do that for you, they told told me. Really, can you send a bird to get it for me? I asked them.

Already on it.

Once I heard that, I turned my full attention back on the boy. We stared at each other for a few minutes until a tucan like bird handed me a black poppy.

What do I know?

You get him to breath it's pollen.

I quickly shoved the flower into the boys face.

"What are you do-," he fell asleep before he was able to finish his sentence, off balance, he fell onto the forest floor. 

I frowned and healed his arm before jumping down from the branch that I was on. Goodnight, I hope never to see you again, but why do I get this feeling that I've seen him before? Eh.