A hero's party

I have successfully avoided most of the daemon villages, call me paranoid, but I don't want to repeat the incident a few days ago.

I was now walking across a large grassy plain. Truly, the geography of the demons land is really amazing, forest, then just rocks, and now plains. I wonder what's next, hopefully it isn't an active volcano or something. 

So, back to the story, I was walking along the grassy plains, when I came across a group of people fighting the demons. The humans were being idiots, while the demons looked annoyed, actually, I change my mind, most of the humans were being idiots, one guy was just sighing at the whole thing.

"You! Over there! Help us defeat these demons!" the guy said. Let me clarify, there are two guys, the rest are girls. 

It was basically two guys and five girls, against two daemons. Well, one guy and five girls if you disregard the bored looking one. I get the feeling that this was a demon king subjugation hero party thingy. 
(Ps. for those of you that are confused, the girls are fighting with magick as it isn't 'allowed' for them to pick up weapons)

Well, it's not my problem. So I started to walk away.

"Hey! Don't walk away like that! If you help us, you'll receive endless glory and all the riches in the world!"

This hero is an idiot, do i look like I want endless glory? There's way too many expectations and enemies that come with that, no thanks. Goodbye idiots. Besides, their at fault. They entered demon territory without asking, then attacking random demons in their home, it's like a murderer entering your house to kill you, you'd obviously fight back right? And to ask a random stranger to help them? Ha, what idiots, dying idiots at that.

"I demand you to help those poor souls!" I woman told me when i was out of earshot of the idiotic hero party. She had nice blonde hair and bright blue eyes, her beauty would cause the downfall of many kingdoms, could make men of all ages fall in love, girls question their sexuality, and make most people do her every bidding. Sadly for her, Zero is not most people. She just walked past the woman thinking, 'a goddess, great, just great'.

"You! I demand you to help them!" she said, frustrated that the girl didn't immediately do her bidding.

"Why wont you help those poor souls from the hands of death! You'll receive glory and would forever be written down in history books!" she told Zero, trying to bribe her.

"No thanks," was all Zero said, as far as she knew, glory couldn't feed her and she could also be written down in history books as the person who didn't help the hero. By then she'd be dead and wouldn't really care what happens, and whether or not they curse her under their breath, none of it would effect her anyway.

"Why not! I'd give you all the riches and all the handsome men you could ever want!"

"Goodbye." I could get my own riches, and besides what do you mean by riches. And handsome men? What would I need of them, the only thing they would get me are jealous girls that would hate me for 'stealing their loved one'. No thanks.

"Hmph! If you won't help them, I'm never going to help you in the future!"

...... I don't even know your name, and you wouldn't help me whether or not I help the heroes party.

"I'll give you a divine blessing if you help them!"

I sighed, this woman was really annoying, if I could get her to leave me alone......

"Help them yourself, you're a goddess."

"But I can't meddle with human affairs!"

"Your meddling with human affairs by talking with me. I'm a human."

"W-well, don't you want to kill the demon king that had killed your people?"

"Don't have any people, besides, it was the demons subordinates, not the demon king himself."

"Yes, but didn't the demon king order the humans to be killed?"

"It's because the humans trespassed onto their lands and then causing a fight and breaking their rules, of course they'd be ordered to be killed."

Duh, you go onto someones property or kingdom, you follow their rules. If a person were to go to your property and cause a fight, you'd kill them. It's easier than hiring a lawyer and go to court and all that, you could go to jail of course, but that's only in modern times, this is why I like the medieval times, everything is so much simpler, and you can get away with almost anything.

"She's right you know," the bored looking guy from earlier said from behind me.

"W-what are you doing siding with the opposing side!" the goddess said.

"For a goddess you sure are idiotic."

"W-why you! I'm going to kill you!"

"You gave me cheat skills, enough for me to kill you. You really are idiotic."

"How dare you insult this goddess!" she said flying into rage. Literally, she started flying and charging at the bored looking guy.

The bored looking guy just drew his sword and beheaded her. That goddess is really weak, I mean, really weak. For a mere mortal like him to kill her like a fly, wait, even a fly would probably survive. 

Well, then, i better get going.

A few hours later
Why is that guy following me?

The bored looking guys POV (the actual hero of the party)
Ah, my party died. I'm glad I could get rid of them, they were idiotic, so is the goddess that made me a hero and giving me so much cheat skills. I'm glad their dead.

This person I'm following, is really short, maybe she's just young. Well, I'm only thirteen though so I can't judge. Well, this person seems to know her way around, I'll just follow her for now. That idiotic party wanted to defeat the demons king, makes me wonder why i stayed with them in the first place. Plus, we had to go through that dreadful human eating forest. Well, i did nothing for the most part, fighting is hard, I'd rather not. 

But this person is still heading towards the demon kings palace, I hope he doesn't want to subjugate the demon king.