•10•

It's already awkward when Lauren walks into the hallway. She immediately spots Normani in the atrium, and she freezes. Lauren has been drinking more and smoking more - just to get her mind off of what happened with Normani. Her heart has shattered into a million little pieces, and they have yet to piece back together. So until then, she'll continue drowning herself in large amounts of alcohol and weed.

The look that Normani is giving her is frightening. She's pissed, she's livid, she's all of the above. Lauren starts to think that it may not be directed at her.

She's right.

Kehlani is behind her, a hand creeping up her waist. Lauren wants to tell her to stop touching her, but she's too entranced by Normani.

In the atrium, Normani watches Kehlani's hands creep all on Lauren. It angers her that someone would try to steal her that quickly. So Normani snaps her fingers, getting the girls' attention. Normani can see Lauren wipe her eyes, tears streaming down her face. The younger girl runs off. Normani's fists and jaw clenched.

Nobody makes her baby cry.

"Dinah," She growls. "Go talk to Lauren, calm her down." The Polynesian runs off.

"Ally and Ariana," Normani commands. "Find out everything you can about Kehlani. I want the good, the bad, and the fucked up."

"Camila," Normani's eyes are still on the tatted girl who is smirking across the hall. "Bring me Draco."

Normani stands up, striding across the hall. Students freeze as they watch her angered stature cross the hall. Kehlani backs up as Normani moves her backwards, slamming her palms on the walls on either side of her head. Kehlani still has a smirk on her face, but there's fright behind her eyes.

"What the hell did you say to her?" Normani snarls.

"I told her the truth," Kehlani hisses. "That you're a backstabbing bitch who likes to use girls for sex."

"What else?"

"That she should've listened to me," Normani grabs the collar of Kehlani's shirt, pulling the tatted girl closer to her face. She opens her mouth to speak, and Kehlani leans in to kiss her. Normani rears her head back, a mixture of disgust and surprise written on her face.

"You like me," She hisses. "You did this so you could be with me."

"Is that so bad?" Kehlani shrugs.

"You're a conniving little bitch," Normani snarls. "I hate you so fucking much."

"You wanna go after that Lauren girl?" Kehlani cackles. "Fuck her. She's probably broken."

"I break a lot of hearts," Normani growls. "But I will not break hers."

"It's already broken,"

"Then I'll fix it," Normani promises. "I will pick up the pieces until she's fixed, and best believe that I'm not finished with you." She turns on her heel and storms off, slowing down when she sees Draco.

"Hey baby," Normani flirts, running her hand on his cheek and turning his head to look at her. "I need you to do something for me."

"Kehlani?" Draco rumbles.

"Mhm," She answers. "Teach her a lesson."

"Hurt her?"

"Draco baby," Normani shakes her head. "You wouldn't lay a finger on a woman. You can scare her, and if she hurts you by all means - fuck that bitch up."

"Got it," He walks off to Kehlani, Normani turning towards the direction of the bathroom.

Lauren is balling her eyes out when Normani arrives, her head in her hands. She's on the floor, and Dinah is sitting right next to her. Normani motions for her friend to leave, and replaces her in the seat next to Lauren. She wraps her arms around the younger girl, pressing her lips against her forehead.

"I'm sorry Lo," She apologizes. "I, I don't know how to communicate my feelings."

"You broke my heart," Lauren's cries are muffled into her chest.

"I want to fix it," She lifts Lauren's chin up with her finger. "I'm willing to try this with you."

"But you said you don't like me like that," Lauren blinks.

"Maybe not now," Normani admits. "But I know that those feelings are just hiding from me."

* * *

"You fucking bitch!" Kehlani screams, storming at Normani. "You're too scared to handle your own problems so you send Draco after me?" Lauren buries her head into Normani's neck, getting extremely scared. Normani notices this, and she glared at the angry tatted girl.

"Why handle my problems when someone else can do it for me?" Normani mocks, rubbing Lauren's head calmly.

"You fucking whore," Kehlani snaps. Normani lets out a laugh.

"I'm a whore?" She snarls. "I'm not your fucking mother Kehlani."

"How dare you!"

"I didn't sell myself for sex," Normani continues, stalking deadly close to Kehlani. "But that's what your mom did."

"Stop!" Kehlani cries. "Shut up, just shut up!"

"I didn't have kids," Normani yells. "But I damn sure wouldn't have given them up to run off with a fucking sex offender."

"Shut the fuck up!" Kehlani turns and runs off, crying. Dinah places her hand on Normani's shoulder, preventing the girl from following her.

"That may have been two far Mani," Dinah lectures.

"Whatever," Normani scoffs. "I'm sure I just added on to whatever Draco did."

"But her mom though," Dinah says. "You know that's a touchy subject."

"Fuck with me," Normani hisses. "I'll only come back ten times harder."

"Bring Lauren with you," She storms off, leaving a confused Lauren and a stressed out Dinah.

"Where's she going?" Lauren asks.

"Her house,"

"Why do you seem so stressed?"

"Because Mani likes to fuck when she's angry,"

A/N: ONE THOUSAND READS OML!!! THANK YOUUUU! To all my Masquerade readers, I'm working on an update right now. MWAH