Chapter Eighteen

"No... NO! You... " Ellie screamed in anger, jumping off the bed in shock. "My love, it's not what you think I promise you... I know it looks bad..." Snape begged, trying to make her understand.

"You're one of them! Were you there? Oh my god!" Ellie cried hysterically, Snape tried to restrain her by holding her wrists firmly but carefully. "Please.. you have to listen. You have this all wrong!" "Let me go! I trusted you!" Ellie screamed, forcing her wrists upwards, causing his own hands to smash into his face.

As she broke away she pulled on her jeans, Snape wiped the blood from his nose and collapsed down against the frame of the bed. Ellie struggled with her shirt, she was shaking too much from the shock. "I thought you actually loved me. You were just using me to bring me to him weren't you?" She screamed through her tears. "To who? Voldemort? NO! I would never do that to you! I love you can't you see that!?" Snape pleaded, he was just a broken man looking up at her.

"All I can see is that you have the dark mark on your arm. You are part of their evil. And I hate myself for ever trusting you!"

As Ellie went for the door Snape spring to his feet and blocked her path. "Ellie... my sweet Ellie please, listen to me? Just hear me out that's all i ask!" "I don't want to hear anything from you." Ellie seethed, trying to push him out of her way. "Ellie for Merlins sake! I love you!"
"I hate you!" Ellie screamed into his face, never had three words cut through his heart as swiftly and deeply.

He stepped back and unblocked her path and he watched as she left him, alone and devestated.