Author's Note

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has supported this story by giving it a read, comment(s) or vote(s). Your support is much appreciated, and it really makes my day when one of you writes a genuine comment on a chapter or supports it with a vote.

I remember starting to plan Keepers of Ice back when I was in year 10, and throughout the years... it has taken me a painfully long time to actually finish writing this book... sorry to those who hated waiting for my chapter updates every 2-4 weeks (or longer at some points). It's surprising that I finally finished writing this novel now that I've just begun my last year of highschool, year 12. And yes, I blame my slow updates on school because why not?

Even then, special thanks to my year 7 and 8 friends who got me into Wattpad and the world of writing, and special thanks to all the people I've dedicated with a chapter. They are the ones who have really supported me on my journey to completing this novel.

For those who have taken the time to read the entire novel, thank you very much! It's great to know that there are people out there who have decided to read my book out of the millions of stories here on Wattpad. I'll be planning and starting a new story this year and it'll be called Seekers of Fire (it was hinted in the epilogue). Although both worlds are linked discreetly, Seekers of Fire is not necessarily a sequel to Keepers of Ice, as it will be told with a new set of characters and ideas, ideas that are being inspired by... well, life.

Finally, thank you again for reading Keepers of Ice! It has been a real pleasure finishing my first roughly 50,000 word novel. And a special shoutout to ChuddyWagogo for being one of my first amazing friends and supporters on Wattpad. Have a nice day and God bless!

-Dan