0001

I walked with my head down and headphones in. My nervous dark brown eyes flicking up every so often so I didn't run into anyone.

I turned into the donut shop down the street from my new apartment and sighed a breath of relief seeing the shop was nearly empty. Which made sense, since it was 10:39 at night. I took out my headphones and scanned the shop.

In one corner sat a pair of guys. One wearing a blue bombers jacket and skinny cargo jeans And a pair of black high tops. He wore a grey snapback. His back was turned so I couldn't see his face.

Across from him sat a guy in punk rock attire. Dark blue ripped denim jeans, studded black converse. Grey hoodie with a skull and the words 'I am DedSec' around it. Over the hoodie was a spiked vest with a couple pins and a patch of the 'Y U NO' meme. His hood was up and his face was covered by an electronic mask that displayed (X X) but quickly changed to (<3 <3) when a dark haired waitress went over to the table.

His sleeves were rolled up exposing pale arms covered in black ink. Of what I could see of his neck and chest he had an Anarchist symbol.

He glanced at me and I quickly averted my gaze. I went to the counter and tugged my black Grell Sutcliff hoodie straight.
"What can I get you hun?" The kind looking blonde waitress asked.

"Uh... I'll take a small expresso hot chocolate t-to go please." I whisper quietly taking out a the money.

As she prepared my drink I slipped my phone out of my pocket and began to fiddle with it.

As I scrolled through my Twitter news feed I heard a robotic voice ask "I can't tell if she thinks my mask is creepy or hot."

I glance up and look towards the pair of guys. The masked one gaze kept going to the waitress. He glances over at me and I quickly look down.

"Here's your drink love." The blonde smiled.

"Thank you." I mumble handing her the money and placing my headphones back in where the sounds of ACDC calmed me quickly. Before I could get very far I bumped into someone spilling my drink over them.

I quickly ripped out my headphones and looked up and saw the dark haired waitress with a pissed off look on her face.

"Jesus! Would it kill you to look where you're going?!" she screeched.

"I-I'm sorry!" I squeak.
"Sorry?! You're sorry?! Well sorry won't clean my uniform now Will it?" She growled getting close to my face.

I squeezed my eyes shut feeling a panic attack coming on. My breathing became shallow and my heart began to race.

"Morgan, leave the girl alone. It was an accident." The blonde waitress called from behind the counter.

"Tch. Fine." Morgan scoffed pushing past me. The guys in the corner were starring at me. The one with the mask had a display of (! !)

I quickly stuffed my headphones in my ears and pulled my hood up before running out of the shop.

I'll just grab a Monster from the gas station down the road from my house.

I thought to myself coming to the corner and waiting for the light to change so I could cross.

I pulled the sleeves of my black and white striped shirt over my hands.

I breathed out as Heathens by Twenty-One Pilots began to play.

The light signaled me to cross and I made my way to the gas station and bought three monsters then made my way to my dirty and mold ridden apartment.

I climbed The stairs to the fifth floor and entered the small apartment. I kicked off my spiked knee high converse and shuffle my unmatched sock Claud feet into my bedroom and office and booted up my PC.

I logged into Skype and called my best friend. A YouTuber by the name of Catastrope_AI2001

"Hey Cassie!" Her sweet british voice called.

"Hey Cata." I grumble. Taking off my navy blue beanie and ruffling my short light Brown hair.

"What's the problem kid?" She asked bright green eyes filled with concern.

"I spilled my hot drink over this girl at the coffee shop, got yelled at then stared at." I say tossing the hat onto my grey duvet.

"Oh Galaxy!" She sighed.

"Yeah yeah. You ready to play Cards Against Humanity or not?" I say.

"Hell feckin yeah!" she cheers. Dyed purple hair swinging around.

I giggle and open up the website. I start a new match which she quickly joins and she's followed by a few random people.

I start up my recording software. And place My lime green headphones on.

"What up guys! It's Ya girl G4L3XY_W0LF! I'm joined by Catastrope_AI2001 and were gonna play Cards Against Humanity!" I cheer going through my usual intro.