0100

Sitara pulled me to the side as everyone went off to their stations. Josh at a computer with several screens. Wrench to the Wrench Bench and Ray over by the wall covered in screens. Marcus left the hackerspace.

She handed me a small pile of clothing all branded with the Dedsec logo.

"Go change. Can't have you be in Dedsec and not rep us." she said with a wink.

Nodding I took the clothes into changing room. I peeled off my flannel hoodie and stuffed it into my bag. My Hogwarts crest shirt soon followed.

From the pile of clothes I pulled out a long black tank top with laces on the sides. The logo was the same as Wrench's hoodie. I paired it with a tight navy blue zip up with the Dedsec logo on the back. Lastly I removed my Raiders beanie and replaced it with a grey Dedsec one. I zipped up the hoodie halfway.

I packed everything else into my bag and exit the small changing room.

"Excellent. Now for your first task find out information about a startup hacker group in New Jersey who are trying to one up us.”

Yes Ma’am!” I salute and pull out my laptop. I bring up my software and begin to type like mad.

~Time Skip~

It had been two months since I had joined. I had learned a lot about everyone. Sitara was a wicked good artist. Marcus was always out and about in San Francisco hacking into things and learning new intel. Josh was sort of a shy guy. Though it was tough I had broken through his shell and learned a couple things. With the help of Sitara I learned that he has mild Autism. He disliked certain words and had a tendency to freak out when something went wrong.  I stayed away from Ray and he stayed away from me.

Wrench was a different story. All i had learned about him was about his love for exploding and destroying things, his love for rock music, and that he had a very short temper. That I had learned when he sent a folding chair flying past my head in a fit of anger causing me to yelp and Sitara to yell at the spiked out punk.

But through it all I had developed a strange crush on him. Was it possible to have a crush on someone whose face you’ve never seen? Who knows but with Wrench it was a lost cause since he had been going out with the girl from the donut shop.

It was time to consult my best friend. After getting home from the Hackerspace one night I loaded skype up.

“Yes my love?” She cooed.

“Caaaaataaaaaaaa!” I whine pouting slightly.

“Oh dear what?” She asked.

“Cata…” I sigh. “What if I told you I developed feelings for a guy that I have no fucking idea what he looks like.” I bite my lip and await her answer.

“Well…” She begins tilting her head to the side, purple locks falling into her face. “Look aren't everything.” She tucks some hair behind her ear and sits up straight. “But you need to make sure he isn't a forty year old creep, love~.”

I giggle. “That’s true. But he's definitely not a forty year old creep! He's just a weird, adorkable, guy in a spiky mask that flashes emoticons that likes blowing shit up.” I smile remembering the dorky anarchist.

“Oooo Interesting!” She said quirking an eyebrow. “Is this an internet guy? Or have you met IRL?” she asks leaning forward and placing her chin on her hand.

“IRL.” I clear my throat. “A-Actually…. You know how I told you about being hacked by DedSec a couple months ago?” She nods. “Well they recruited me! And he's their fixer and he's a really cool guy.”

Cata nods her head in approval. “Decent. You know what Love?”

“Hmm?” I ask tilting my head.

“GET SOME!” She shouts.

I laugh at her outburst. “Well I mean I could… If he didn't have a girlfriend…” I mumble.

“Kill it.” She deadpans.

“I think she might want to do that to me actually…. Remember that girl I told I accidently spilled my hot chocolate on?”

She nods softly.

“That's her and even though I've only seen her a few times after with him I'm sure she hates me.”

“What a bitch.” Cata growled. “Cunts like that don't deserve male affection.”

I sigh deeply. “Yeah… But there's nothing I can do…” My phone vibrates in my pocket and i slip it out. It shows the Sitara calling over the private DedSec channel. “Gotta go Dear… Sitara’s calling me. Love you.~”

“Ugh… Bye Love!” She smirks. “Good Luck with the Boy!”

“Bye big sister!” I cheer.

She ends the call and I answer the call.

“Hello?”