1010

[{(WARNING SPOILERS FOR W4TCHED BELOW AS WELL AS SOME WHAT DETAILED EVENTS OF ABUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)}]

Three days had gone past since Cassidy and gotten any sleep, and everyone at DedSec was getting worried, including Ray. On the first day with no sleep she came in dressed in her normal attire, leggings, a DedSec tee over a black and blue striped long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of chucks. She had changed her hair as well which had shocked everyone but Josh who didn't notice. The second day her clothing style started to become sloppy. She wore a pair of leggings that she hadn't taken off from the day before and an oversized red hoodie. On the third day she came in the bags under her eyes were the first thing everyone noticed. She wore the same clothes from yesterday.

The second day Wrench began to worry. He could tell that she was shutting down from depression and PTSD. Every time she closed her eyes for than a second it was clear that she was brought back to that grimy room where she almost met her end. Her eyes would flash open, her spine would stand straight up and she would look around the room all panicked like, almost like someone was going to try and kidnap her again. It made Wrench's heart ache to see the girl he cared for like this.

So, he had taken to building a small comfort zone in the corner of his garage, far away from the scraps of metal and electronics, a place filled with pillows and blankets and a curtain to block out unnecessary light. He enlisted the help of Marcus to gather several soft pillows and warm blankets as well as a clean mattress. With everything he needed he set to work. He used a few pallets and two by fours to create a loft area, he then had Marcus help him lift the mattress into the loft style area then processed to make a nest with the blankets and pillows.

On the fourth day his masterpiece was complete and it was time to put his plan into action. His plan of course was to get Cassidy to get some shut eye without the feeling that she was going to be attacked or killed. HE was at his bench in the Hackerspace when said girl arrived. She looked a little more put together today. Sher hair looked combed and was pulled back into a messy bun, the bags under her eyes were still prominent. She was dressed warmly in a fuzzy grey sweater decorated with navy blue skulls and a pair of baggy sweat pants and a pair of black Ugg's, in her had was a can of monster.

She mumbled her hellos to everyone and sat at her spot at the table where she sat to work typing, creating a code for whatever Sitara had her writing code for. Though she wasn't going to get much work done today, Wrench had already told Sitara of his plan and she agreed with it one hundred percent and gave him permission to drag her kicking and screaming if he had to.

Everything was silent in the hackerspace except for the music that played through the speakers of Wrench's boom box and the typing of Cassidy and Josh. Suddenly Wrench slammed the tool he was using down on his bench cause a disturbance that caught the attention of the sleep deprived hacker, who looked over at him in confusion. He stood up from his stood and turned around to face Cassidy his mask blank of emotion.

Without a work he walked over to where she worked, turned the laptop to face him, saved her work and shut her laptop down. He cut off her protests by pulling her chair out from the table and scooping her up. His mask flashed Sitara double carets as he carried her out of the hacker space and to his garage.

Cassidy was very confused not once had she ever been in here, why was she in here now? He was carrying her over to one corner that was covered with several large black blankets. He pushed one aside to reveal a comfy looking area.

He set her down and looked down at her double carets flashing down at her to say, 'look what I made'

"I-I don't understand..." she mumbled. "Why did you make this?"

"Everyone's noticed the dark circles under your eyes and can tell you haven't been sleeping, like at all." He began his robotic voice laced with concern. "And I figured the reason you haven't been sleeping is cause you're afraid that you'll get taken again?"

She stayed silent but nodded.

"I figured as much," He sighed. "Cause I had the same problem..."

She looked up at him. "Really?" she asked.

He nodded and swallowed. She watched as the lump passed over his anarchy tattoo. "L-Let's get tucked in and I'll tell you about it..." He said tightly.

She nodded and climbed up the steps and got under the giant mass of covers, Wrench following suit. After the pair got situated Wrench began his tale, he told her how he and Marcus had been setting up transmitters to form a sort pf broadcast. He told her that they knew already they were being watched by the FBI, he told her about being caught by them just as he finished his transmitter. He told her that he tried playing it off by telling them he was walking his cat. He told her about being knocked out, about them taking his mask and then beating him, and as if that weren't enough they even tried to get him to give up his friends, like that would ever happen.

The girl stayed silent for the entire time he talked. A few times in his story he needed to stop and take a breather, to gather his thoughts and not once did she press him, she let him talk about it at his own pace.

"A few weeks after that I was totally afraid to do anything. I cancelled a date with a girl, I wouldn't come out of here and I was scared to have anyone behind me."

Cassidy was quiet for a good minute or two before she spoke. "Whenever I close my eyes," she whispered, afraid that someone other than Wrench would hear her. "I think of what that sick fuck did to me... how he did exactly what my dad did with his cigarettes... When he pulled me by my hair... I had a flashback to a time when I was thirteen... and I was fast asleep in bed.... My dad came home off a bender, drunk. He kicked my door in and ripped me out of bed by my hair, I could hear the hair being ripped out of my skull as he punched he slurred insults at me..."

She hadn't realized she was crying until she felt Wrench's calloused thumb against her cheek. The anarchist had taken off his vest prior to getting into the nest of blankets and pulled the small girl into his chest. He rubbed her back as she began to sob, eventually she sobs died down and her breathing evened out as she slowed lulled off into the sleep she her body so desperately needed.