00101

"You want me to what?" I deadpan, raising an eyebrow at Sitara.

She had called me and asked me to come over to her place and assist her with something. But what she was asking was absurd.

"Go out in a date with the leader of the hacking group and find some juicy dirt on them!" She grins wildly.

"B-But Sitara I have nothing to wear an-"

"Don't worry I've got that handled.  For now you go shower." She says leading me to the bathroom. "Take your time."

Sighing I strip out of the clothes I'd dressed in to come here in and started the hot water. Stepping jn to the steaming water I close my eyes. Thinking about the disaster soon to come.

After I finish washing I As to out and tightly wrap a black towel around me. I dry off and put my underwear and bra back on. I wrap my hair in the towel.

My eyes briefly skim the scarred over burn marks that littered my forearms. I cross my arms in an attempt to hide them. They them trail to the long cuts on my abdomen.

No way to hide them....

Exiting the room I see Sitara sitting on the messy bed scrolling on her phone. Beside her is a pile of clothes.

She stands up and grabs the pile of clothes. "Why are your arms crossed? Going on a date won't be too bad."

"I-It's not that...." I mumbled not meeting her gaze.

"Then what? Come on Cass. You can tell me anything."

Taking a deep breath I uncroas my arms revealing the scars to her. She gasp lightly.

"You did that to yourself?" I quickly shake my head. "Then who?" She asks lightly holding my arm.

"M-my father...." I whisper tears welling in my eyes. "My mom and dad weren't what you call active parents. They were both meth heads. Mom died of an overdose. Dad was distraught. He became an alcoholic on top of the drugs. He blamed me for my mother's death. I-it was only verbal abuse at first.... Then came the beatings.... He he used me as an ashtray... broke beer bottles and cut me with them... He would come in my room as I was sleeping and grab me by the hair and pull me out of bed and slam me against the wall
... I ran away at the age of sixteen. A few months after I was expelled.... I went I live with my uncle... who taught me everything I know about hacking and how to defend myself..."

At this point the tears are steadily falling down my face.

Sitara pulls me into a tight hug. I return the favor.

"You're safe now. We won't let anything happen to you." She holds me out at arms length. "Now.... what do you say we get you glammed up?"

I laugh and wipe my eyes. "Let's do it!"

~Time Skip~

Two hours later my hair was done up into a high messy bun. My eyes were lined and shadodd with a dark color that made my eyes look lighter. My eyelashes were curled and fluffed up. My lips were coloured with a blood red lip stain.

The outfit consisted of a short black dress that hugged my upper body and flared out at my hips with a pleated skirt that reached an inch above my knees. The top was a corset, which Sitara had made sure to tie tightly, causing my breasts to show off more.

Under the dress I wore a pair of black fishnet stockings. On my feet was a pair of black ankle boots with a three inch heel. The shoes were covered in silver eyelets.

A black studded belt rested on my hips.  A black choker with a built in camera hidden in the red jewel sat around my neck. Sitara surprised me with a pair of black fingerless corset styled gloves.

Giving me a last look over she nodded her head and smiled at her handiwork. "Perfect."

She took my hand and told me to wait for her to call me. I nodded and she went to the living room.

"Gentlemen and Lady. May I present Miss Cassidy Hope Novik." She must have hit play on her phone since upbeat music began yo play through the speakers.

I took a deep breath and walked down the hall. Marcus sat next to Sitara on the love seat. Josh sat in Sitara's desk chair. Ray stood beside the couch where Wrench and Morgan sat. Her on his lap and  his hands on her hips.

I walked around the room, making sure to do a couple twirls. As the music finishes everyone except Morgan applauded.

"Damn Sitara. Nice work!" Marcus said high fiving the girl. "This is your best work yet!"

"Well it also helped that my canvas was pretty without my help." She responded smirking at me as I blushed heavily.

"Nice tattoo." A robotic voice from behind me said.

I turned around and saw Wrench's mask displaying double X' s. He was referring to my anarchist tattoo on the back of my neck. It was a heart instead of the usual circle.

"Thanks." I smile at him as Morgan scowls at me. "Got it when I was eighteen."

"Cassidy.  Here." Ray said handing me a foil wrapped square. My face heated up.

"D-dude." I stutter dropping the condom, my face as red as my lips. Everyone but Josh and Morgan laughed at my reaction. Josh because he was in his own world. Morgan just because she was a bitch.

"What's the matter. You act as though you've never had sex before." Marcus jokes.

I look away and bite my lip. An 'oh' came from Marcus.

"How though? I mean you had to have gone on dates before." Sitara asked astounded.

"I have but they've never gone father than the first date. Usually because they get freaked out..." I say quietly rubbing the back of my neck.

It's silent for a while before Josh speaks up. "Well that's their loss."

A knock on the door distracts me from responding. Sitara leads me to the door and gives me one last speech.

"You got this. Just relax and be yourself. We'll be watching and listening and will be able to jump in if anything happens."

I nod and she opens the door revealing a hipster looking guy. He had blond hair. Brown eyes covered by thick framed glasses. He wore blue ripped jeans, a plain grey shirt with a black sports jacket over. On his feet was a pair of ugly tan shoes. His eyes trailed from my eyes to my chest and stayed there.

"Hi." Sitara greeted brightly. "You must be Brent. I'm Sitara and this is my little sister Cassidy."

"Yeah... hey..." His eyes met mine once more. "Ready to go?"

I nod and give Sitara one last look. She gave me a discreet thumbs up.

~Time Skip~

I was so getting Sitara back for this. Brent was nothing but a complete douche. All he had done during dinner was talk about himself. He barely let me speak and when I had ordered the steak he went off on a rant about how terrible red meat  for your skin.

After dinner he insisted on dragging me to a 'super indie' dance club.

We were both on the floor where was grinding into my backside while his hands were rubbing my front. Every time his hands trailed too far I was quick to put them back. But he wouldn't take a hint.

His hot breathe is on my neck as he nips and licks.  He's sloppy with it. Like he doesn't know what he's doing.

He pulls away and I look and see him pull out his phone and pull a face.

"Sorry to cut this night short babe. But something happened at work and I gotta go fix it." He looks truly torn up about it. "Can I see you again?"

No way in fucking he'll. "Of course." I smiled.

He walked out of the club and I left shortly after. I pulled out my phone and dialed the DedSec line.

"What an asshole." Marcus growled.

"Yo is someone gonna come pick me up?"

"On our way!" Sitara chimed.

The line went dead and I sat on a bench and waited for them. It had been a long night.