0010

A loud insistent knocking woke me from a rare slumber. I rolled out of my full sized bed leaving the grey duvet on the floor.

Pushing my unruly Brown locks out of my face I shuffle to the front door.

I open it to find my landlord standing there with another man.

"Good Morning Miss Novik. Sorry to wake you. But you'll need to vacate the building. It seems there's a gas leak." My landlord informs me.

"Alright. I'll be out soon. Thank you Sir." I mumble voice still laced with sleep.

I shut the door and zombie my way into my bedroom. I slip out of my black thermal shirt and spongebob pajama shorts and quickly get dressed. I pull on a pair of ripped Black jeans, dark grey twenty one pilots shirt, Black ACDC hoodie and the navy beanie from last night. I pack my laptop into my black skull bag and pull on a pair of un matched socks. I slip on my black butler bracelet and slip my all black knee high converse on.

I pocket my cell and exit the building. I walk to the local burger place and order a coffee.

I pull out my laptop decorated with several band and video game stickers and log into my YouTube account.

My eyebrows furrow as I read the comments on the latest video.

'Jeez! Catastrope_AI2001 really sucks! She's a Catastrope herself! Lol'

I growl under my breath as I read more and more of the hate filled comments towards Cata.

I selected one of the more hate filled ones and cracked my knuckles. It was time for my payback.

I start up my IP scrambler and put up a ghost. My fingers fly across the keyboard at lightning fast speed. My eyes narrowed at the screen as I find out this trolls information.

I chuckle inwardly. The bastard is 35 years old and lives with his mommy! As I go further I throw occasional glances to see if my IP scrambler is still working and to make sure my ghost is still up.

As I'm wiring his alarm clock to shock him when he hits the snooze button my screen begins to glitch. I look up and see my ghost went down.

A laughing skull flashes across my screen followed by the logo 'DedSec'.

"Shit." I mumble. I back out and close my software. I flush my laptop history and close it and stuff it into my bag. I grab my coffee and throw it away. I exit the shop and stuff my headphones in my ears blasting Green Day.

I keep a look out for anyone stalking me. I bite my lip when I think I'm safe.

One more look behind me tells me I'm wrong. So very very wrong! Someone is following me and it was the guy in the bomber jacket from last night!

"Shit!" I mumble as I take off into a violent sprint. People dodge out of The way. My headphones fall out of my ears and I hear the guy calling my YouTube name.

"G4L3XY_W0LF STOP!" He calls.

  I keep running. I glance behind Me and see he's catching up. Up ahead is a outside sale. As I pass I knock over a few empty wooden crates.

I turn a corner and bring up my speed. Another glance behind me shows he's catching faster.

I turn into the Nudle HQ.

"WAIT WE JUST WANT TO TALK!" He shouts.

"YEAH SURE!" I shout back barely winded. I look back and see him breathing heavy and barely catching up. I smirk as he stops and bends over with his hands on his knees trying to breathe.

"LOOK OUT!" He calls.

I look forward and see a trolley crossing through. Thinking fast I jump into a cartwheel. I flip through the trolley car.

I land and turn around. The guy had caught up and was watching Me with awe.

"See Ya later, DedSec Dude!" I wink before taking off into a dead run once more.

I dash into a clothing store and hide behind a rack of clothes. I watch as the guy runs past. I giggle and pull out my phone.

I dial Cata's number.

"Yes Love?" she answers.

"So I may or May not have pissed off a major hacking group." I say browsing the racks. I pull off a white cashmere sweater decorated with skulls.

"What? How?" she yelps.

"Well... I was getting revenge on someone who called you a stupid whore and my ghost went off without me knowing and my computer started showing their logo. Then someone with a DedSec logo cap started chasing me." I say nonchalantly.

Cata sighs deeply. "It's too early for this... I can handle hate on my own Ya know..."

"I know but you don't do anything!" I whine. I walk over to the shoes and examine a pair of chain and buckle Black boots.

"And now look at Ya! Ya got a hacker group on your tail!" she scolds.

"Aye. But don't worry when I get back to my apartment tonight I'll wipe my phone and laptop and computer." I promise.

"You better hope that helps dear." She grumbles.

"Gotta go! Love you!" I giggle.

"See Ya my hacker!" she cheers.

I hang up and go back to my home screen. My eyes widen when I see my background has been changed to the DedSec logo. Next to my Twitter app is an app labeled 'DedSec'. There's also a New message from someone named Wrench.

I hesitantly open the message.

'Hello G4L3XY_ W0LF. A.K.A. Miss Cassidy Hope Novik! You hacked into our system which is quite surprising. We would like to recruit you. All you need to do is get passes the locks on our app and we'll contact you. Good Luck! ^_<'

"Fuckin hell..." I mumble.

I take the back off my phone and rip the battery out. I slip it and the rest of my phone in my bag. Sighing deeply I take the sweater to the counter and check out.

|Time Skip|

At 8:30 I headed back home. A sign on the front door telling the tenants its safe.

I make my way to my apartment and unlock the door. I drop my bag on my couch. I shuffle into my bedroom and flop on my bed. I kick my shoes off and roll onto the floor.

I boot up my PC and groan seeing a new document on my desktop named 'Nice Try Kid."

I click on it.

'you can't get rid of us that easily kid!'

Following the text is a picture of pepe the frog.

Groaning I pull out my roll of purple duck tape and cover my webcam before getting undressed and changed into my sleep wear.

I crawl into bed and toss and turn and don't fall asleep until 3:45 in.the morning.