0110

It was too early to be up. I was currently nursing a giant cup of coffee sitting next to an equally tired and grumpy Sitara.

Wrench had called everyone to the hackerspace for a 'meta important meeting.' But the spiked man wasn't here yet.

"He's not here in the next five minutes I'm taking his sledge hammer and beating him with it." Sitara growled.

I nodded. It had been one of the nights I was able to sleep only to be awoken for this.

I began to nod off, resting my head on Sitara's shoulder when a loud bang caused me to jump.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm here!" The oh so familiar robotic voice called. He came bounding down the stairs with Morgan trailing behind in a pair of blue jeans, brown suede shoes, and a green tube top.

"You better have a good reason for waking us up this god damn early." Sitara grumbled.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes so hard the colors started appearing. When I stopped rubbing them and looked up I saw Morgan glaring at me briefly before she looked away.

"Okay so I called you all down here this morning 'cause I need your help!" The masked anarchist said.

"With?" A still irritable Sitara asked.

"So Morgan's family wants to meet me, and I obviously can't bring them to my garage, so a buddy of mine let me use his place, but the only thing is it's a mess!" Mask changing to a (^ ^') emote. "And I Need your guys help to clean it up."

It was silent around the hackerspace as everyone's sleep deprived brains took in the request.

"What?" Sitara asked.

"Please?!" Wrench practically begged.

Everyone besides Morgan and Wrench looked around at each other before their eyes landing on Sitara.

After a deep sigh. "Fine."

"Yes! You guys are the best!" Wrench cheered. Mask changing to (^ ^)

"Damn right we are." Sitara yawned.

~Time Skip ~

It had been a few hours since the 'meta important meeting.' Wrench wasn't kidding about the house being a mess. There was old pizza boxes everywhere. Dirty clothes everywhere, used condoms. And the dishes were growing mold.

Sitara sent Marcus to get cleaning supplies, Ray was cleaning the condoms and dirty clothes from the floor, Sitara was cleaning up the pizza boxes and Josh was helping me with the dishes. I washed he dried.

Morgan dragged Wrench to get clothes to meet her parents, leaving us to do the work.

Sitara put on music to make the time to go by faster. It went from hip hop to musicals.

My head snapped up from scrubbing a plate with stuck on syrup, when 'When There Was Me And You' came on.

"Oh I was almost the lead in this musical in High School." I say smiling.

"Almost?" Marcus asked. "What happen?"

"Well a few days before opening night they found drugs in m dressing room. They didn't even let me explain that it wasn't mine. And the rest is history...."

Sitara handed me a broom. "Well let's see if you still got it."

I grinned and shed my rubber gloves and took the broom. As the song began I sang with all my heart and soul. It was almost like I was on stage that night.

As the song finished everyone burst into applause. Marcus fist bumped me. Josh gave me a thumbs up and Sitara hugged me. Ray just smiled at me.

Then there as a slow clap. We all turned to see Morgan. My stomach lurched. It had all clicked as to why she seemed so familiar.

"Bravo..." she said walking towards me slowly. Sitara moves to stand in front of me. "It seems you still have your 'talent' that the director  loved so much."

I stayed silent.

"That's why I had to get rid of you. So I could take over the part of Gabriella, and her to kiss Curtis Green."

"W-what?" I asked.

"That's right Novik! I planted the drugs in your dressing room! I'm the one who turned it in to the director!" She laughs.

I stared at her in horror. She was the reason I got expelled. Shes The reason I didn't get to go to Colorado Tech University.

Tears welled in my eyes. She was the reason I never did anything with my life.

"Yes that Right! Cry you little baby! You never deserved to be happy you loser!" She laughed.

I pushed past Sitara and ran out the door grabbing my bike helmet on the way out. I went past Wrench who called out to me. But I ignored him

I kicked the bike to life and sped off. I drove to the place where I always went when things got hectic at home.

I sped up the mountain and into the small out cove. I killed the engine and put the kick stand up. I took my helmet off and tossed it to the side. I plopped down on the grass and buried my head into my knees before letting out a sob.

My phone was vibrating like crazy with texts and call from the DedSec line but I simply took the device out of my pocket and flung it over the edge.

I continued sobbing into my knees. I was causing so much noise I didn't hear someone sneaking up behind me. A sudden sharp pain ran through my skull as the world turned dark.