0011

For yet another night sleep eluded me. No matter how I lay I couldn't fall asleep. As the beginning rays of dawn flowed through the small gap in my curtains I pushed the covers off and went to the kitchen. My bag from yesterday sat on the couch taunting me. DedSec's message still fresh in my mind.

Groaning I slip into the kitchen and make a strong pot of coffee. As I wait for the coffee to brew I set my laptop up on the coffee table and log in. They hadn't touched any of my files yet just put their icon there so I could open the hack. I glared at it.

'Fuckers.' I thought grumpily to myself. The coffee maker dinged notifying me my battery juice was done. I hurried and poured the bitter liquid into my Oakland Raiders mug. I brought the cup to the table and sat it down. I pulled the laptop on my lap and clicked the icon. The hack popped up and I cracked my knuckles.

~Time Skip~

Even in my sleep deprived mode I could still easily hack the code. I was getting to the bottom of it. Just a few more codes to re-write and I was done.

As my finger hit the last key the code I had been typing disappeared and the DedSec logo reappeared. Smiling in victory I sat my computer to the side and grabbed my cup of coffee. I took a sip them almost choked as very loud music blast out of my speakers of my stereo system.

"Mother of FUCK!" I yelp spilling my coffee onto my lap.
My TV flicked on and it showed a hooded skeleton.

"Good Work Novik... Now go to the address on the screen and type in the code in the back room. Be there at 3:30"

I quickly wrote down the address and code. It was for some tabletop game store uptown.

I glanced at the clock it was nearing 9:30. I got up and ran a hand through my hair. It felt greasy and I had coffee and creamer all over me.

Sighing I got up and rinsed my cup out in the kitchen. I went to my bedroom and peeled the wet clothes off and tossed them into the laundry basket.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the hot water on and let it run for a moment before stepping in. After wetting my hair I squeeze apple shampoo onto my hands and scrub it into my hair. After rinsing I follow with apple conditioner. As the conditioner sets I grab the dark blue washcloth and pour my vanilla body was on to it. I lather it up and scrub my body clean. I rinse off and turn off the water. I dry off with the black towel and return to my room to get dressed.

I grabbed my black Harry Potter Hogwarts crest shirt and slipped it on after a simple black bra. I slipped into a pair of black panties followed by a pair of black leggings. I slipped on my Ravenclaw socks. I ran a brush through my shoulder length locks and slipped my Oakland Raiders beanie on. I applied light eyeliner and slipped my feet into my black Vans high tops. I shrugged on my light blue plaid flannel jacket. I had spilled coffee on my skull bag so I took out my pokémon bag and slipped my laptop in. I replaced my battery into my phone and turned it on. As it turns on I treat the coffee stain on the rug.

My phone beings vibrating like crazy from my missed notifications. The bulk of them being from Cata. Some however were from my uncle. After responding to them all I glance at the time and sigh. I grab my black motorcycle helmet and keys. I sling my bag onto my shoulders and exit my apartment.

I walk to my navy blue bike and slip my beanie off and secure it in my inside jacket pocket. I slip the helmet on and climb onto the bike. I kick the kickstand up and start it. I rev it a few times before taking off.

~Time Skip~

I park my bike next to a park. I climb off the bike and place my helmet on my seat. I pull out my beanie and put it back on. Looking once more to be sure I had the right address I walk inside. The customers stared as I walked in. The shelves were stocked with several table top games. There was a doorway that lead to the back. I kept my head down as I made my way back there.