Feelings

This picture. Jesus. My favorite skin too? *dead*

-

You wake to a knock on your door. You sit up, still sleepy, and shuffle to the door, eyeing the clock on the way.

'4:56? Whos knocking at this hour?'

You rip the door open, a little angry now. "Yes?"

You stop when you realize that it's Soldier. "Oh. Good morning. Did you forget something?"

You only had your first date with him last night, why was he back so soon?

He doesn't answer. "Can I come in?"

You open the door wider, allowing him in. "Of course." You notice that he was wearing his usual 76 attire, jacket and all. You close the door behind him and turn around to face him. "Whats up?"

You watch as he slides his jacket off and walks over to you, his visor glowing brighter than usual.

"Hey. Sorry to wake you so early. I just needed to get it out."

You continue to stare at him, confused and unsure. "Whats 'it'?"

You couldn't really see him, since it was still dark outside and your lights were off. You watched his silhouette, shocked, as he reached up and detached his mask. He didn't give you a second to look at his face because his lips crashed onto yours. Your eyes fluttered closed as you melted from the kiss. He reached up and caressed your cheek, pulling you closer, making the kiss deeper.

He broke the kiss and stared down at you. His eyes were clouded, but still a striking blue, he had a couple of scars across his face, they looked like they were painful once. You wanted to say something, but your mouth couldn't form the words. He sat on your bed and broke the silence.

"______, I've been thinking. Maybe, we could be something? More than we already are? The first time I saw you..I just froze. You're so beautiful, I couldn't think about anything else after you joined. I needed to be with you."

He locked eyes with yours.

"I apologize if I'm moving to fast. I just. I need to know what you think of me, good or bad."

You slowly sit on your bed next to him, and rest your hand on his thigh.

"No, its fine. I do like you, I'm just not sure if we should.. be something.."

He slowly nods, and then lowers his head. You put you hand on his cheek, raising his head. "We could try though."

He smiles slightly. This time your lips find his. The kiss, deep and meaningful, lasted almost as long as the first one. There definitely was some tension between the two of you, the little stunt he pulled earlier didn't allow you to fall asleep easily. Your hand on his thigh wasn't helping him either, especially when you started to explore.

He broke the kiss and leaned on your shoulder, enjoying your movements. You lightly grazed his cock and he groaned in frustration. As you went for another pass he tried to thrust upwards, trying to get you to go further. You did. You gripped his cock and felt the whole length through his pants.

He lifted his head and looked you in the eyes. "You remember what I said earlier?"

It takes you a second but you get it and nod. "About being a gentleman? Yea. Why? Am I tempting you?" You put on an innocent face and gave his cock a small squeeze.

He gives a short chuckle and shakes his head. "Beyond tempted. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into."

You laugh as he pushes you on the bed and crawls on top of you, kissing his way up to your face.  "Oh please, you're old enough to be my dad. How bad could it be?"