Talon

This new Soldier emote. My Soldier main friend uses it just for me and I hate it. Damn him!

-

It's been a week since Soldier's mission. Talon are reported to be gone, nobody has seen or heard of any of the members. Everybody's been on edge lately, mainly because they can't find them. Winston's been on watch, Tracer sends in her daily patrol reports, and you've done nothing.

The only time you were going to go help you weren't feeling well, so Winston had you stay at the base. You were still grumpy at that. The kicker was that you felt completely fine as the day passed by, you felt robbed of a mission.

-

You're camped out in the Gun Range, lazily shooting in the direction of the targets. You were using a sort of scopeless sniper rifle. You decided to expand your knowledge of weapons, and use one you've never imagined of using. If they had all of the weapons ready to use you weren't going to limit yourself.

You sent the target as far back as it could go, you aimed and steadied your breathing. You shot and thought nothing happened. You didn't even hear the gun. You sat up, eyed the gun, and brought the target back up. You'd shot it. You looked at the gun again. You didn't see a silencer, and the gun looked like it should make a noise.

"It's silenced from the inside."

You almost jumped out of your skin, your knee hit the underside of the counter. You slammed the gun down and turned, your hand over your heart.

"Jesus Soldier. Could you not do that?"

He laughed and walked up next to you.

"No..it's fun. You're so easy to sneak up on."

You turn back to the gun, your arms crossed, knee stinging. "Whatever."

The two of you were comfortable with each other. You joked at each other's expense like it was nothing. You thought that it was going to be weird and awkward after..that night, but it wasnt. If anything, he opened up more.

You couldn't deny the fact that you wanted it probably more than him. You happen to wear some clothes that were shorter and tighter than you usually wear this past week. Your plan worked a couple of days.

He pulled a chair up and sat down. "You okay?"

You huffed and sent the target back down the range. You shrugged and aimed. "I'm fine."

His voice was right in your ear, his mask brushing it slightly, and his hand slid over your knee.

"Need Daddy to make it better?"

You jump again, your body covered in goosebumps. You look over at him, refusing to give in that easily. "What did I just tell you?"

He shrugs. "Well, from what you've been wearing this week you've been sayi-"

Your face heated as he found out your plan. You cut him off before he finished. "No no no. You're reading into it wrong."

He laughs and pulls his hand back. "Oh sure. Whatever reason you've changed your wardrobe for, it's a good one in my books."

You smirked and turned to the range again. "Okay, maybe you're not completely wrong."

He sat forward, probably going to ruin your concentration again but he stopped and turned towards the door. You leaned around, confused and stared at the door too. A few seconds later and Junkrat ripped the door open, soon followed by Roadhog. You looked between the Junkers and Soldier, how he knew they were coming you had no idea.