Getting physical

Why the frick is he so smexy Damnit! Its very distracting. Anyways here's my thang.

Enjoy pls. ♡

-

The next few days of hanging out with Soldier were fun. The two of you were cool and relaxed, no more random sexual tension occurred and your were grateful. You could say that these past few days were actually pretty fun.

Until you received the news.

You had two, back to back, days of training tomorrow. You weren't upset until you learned that you had to use your 'primary weapon'. Your oversized, heavy weapon that you'd almost completely forgotten about. You were so used to using Soldier's sidearm that your arms ached just from you thinking about holding it. The worst part was since you had two days, you were guaranteed to attack. Running around with your 10 ton weapon was going to kill you.

You were secretly dreading Soldier being on the opposing team. Maybe he'd take it easy on you if he was?

'No, that's not like him.'

You shake the thought out of your head as you walk to the range. If you had to use your gun, you needed to practice with it. You could aim fine, but the weight was a problem.

After about an hour of practice you give up. Setting it on the counter to rest your shoulders inbetween clips wasn't going to help you in a fire fight.

'Wait, time out! Let me rest a second. Okay, time in!'

You smile at your ridiculous thought. Thinking that it might work with Junkrat, you'd just confusing him.

You jump when you hear the door open. Peaking around the corner, you smile when you see that it's Soldier.

He gives a small wave and walks up to you.

He motioned to you weapon. "Looks like you got an upgrade."

You sigh and set it down. "Unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I'm proud to have it. I'm just not used to anything this big."

He snorts just as you get it. You laugh and shake your head. "Not what I mean."

He shrugs and leans against the counter. "You'll get used to it."

"Yea I guess."

-

You made sure to have a nice, healthy breakfast to prepare for your training today. Thankfully Soldier, Roadhog and Junkrat were on your team, so these next couple of days should be a breeze. You were using the same training location as last time, so you didn't have to bring anything since the base was close by. You sat, rubbing your shoulders, waiting for the game to start.

Today you were defending.

'Starting off easy. Good.'

You watched as everyone hustled around, preparing to defend. Junkrat was throwing his homemade bear traps everywhere.

You seriously didn't know how you were friends with such a crazy guy.

Roadhog watched Junkrat, making sure he didn't hurt himself. Ana was crouching, messing with something on her wrist. Tracer sat on a nearby bench, swinging her feet all while Soldier stood in the middle, staring about where the 'enemies' would come from.

You watch him. Wondering why he was always so stern, solid, and unmoving. He was always on gaurd, he probably had good reason to be. You jumped as Junkrat pushed your shoulder.

"Wake up. Stop staring and help me with this."

You looked up at Junkrat, from the corner of your eye you saw Soldier's head turn and look at you. You knew he heard, he connected the dots and let out a short chuckle.