Scars

Alrighty. I tried to throw in some more fluff than usual, it was requested so I shall deliver.

Let me know how I did and maybe I'll continue writing more fluff? I dunno, I had fun doing it.

Enjoy ♡

-

Soldier never caught you after he gave you that head start. You could tell that he was slightly upset by that. You mentioned it whenever you could during dinner. He asked you to sit with him so he could talk with you about 'your training efforts'.

You were just about to sit with the Junkers when Soldier stopped you and asked. You waved at Junkrat and shrugged, while following Soldier to his table. You sat down and grinned causing him to groan in annoyance.

"I let you off easy you know."

You mockingly nod. "Yes of course. Otherwise I'd still be cleaning the paint off of me."

He probably rolled his eyes. "I would of helped you with that."

He leaned over the table and lowered his voice, making you shudder. "I'd make sure you were nice and clean for me. I'd take it nice and slo-"

You cut him off before he could do anymore damage. "Stop doing that."

He laughs and leans back in his chair. "I don't you, I'll never stop doing you."

You took a sip of your drink and rolled your eyes. "I wasn't even trying my hardest."

You hear him gasp quietly. "How about we do it again, actually trying."

You smirk as you set your drink down. "Yea, and next time keep your hand on my mouth. I don't want to do anything stupid like stop you again."

-

The two of you parted ways after breakfast to do your own things. Soldier had to go meet with Winston for something and you had to go do your monthly Medical checkup.

You entered the medical bay, confident that nothing was wrong, and sat in the waiting room. You were scheduled with some other doctor, Mercy couldnt do it all. You followed the nurse down the hallway, taking a couple of turns here and there, but slowed when you heard Soldier talking. You passed a room and looked inside brefily, you slowed when you spotted him.

Soldier was sitting on the table, his shirt off, with another doctor looking at a cut. It wasn't the same one you'd seen the day you got accepted, this one wasn't as bad, though you could still see where the first one was. It left a long pink scar along his side. He had quite a bit of scars along his torso.

You jump as the nurse clears her throat. You turn and smiled, shaking your head slightly.

"S-sorry. I'm coming."

You blew through your medical exam, nothing caught their attention so they let you go. You go back to your room, Soldier still on your mind, and sighed. You wondered why you've never seen him completely shirtless until today.

'Maybe he's self conscious?'

Then you remembered how sculpted he was and smirked. He had no reason to be, those scars only made him sexier.

After a couple of hours of hanging in your room, browsing the internet and watching some TV, you hear a knock on your door. You straighten your shirt and open the door, smiling up at Soldier. He was leaning against the doorframe, probably smirking.

"Fancy meeting you here."

You rolled your eyes. "How do you know where I live?"

He chuckled and motioned forward. "I've got connections, may I come in?"