Escape

I had this done a couple of days ago but something happened and most of it was lost. I don't know why or when, but I wanted to throw my tablet at someone. >:(

I tried to replicate how I did it before I'm pretty sure I got 99% of it, maybe I changed the wording a bit but who cares yall didn't see the original. :*

Sorry for the super slow update

- Kat ♡♡

-

You gripped your stomach, your vision blurred from the pain. You looked down, seeing the blood on your hand, and looked up at Soldier. Your lip quivered as he pulled you closer, his hand over yours.

You didn't focus on the pain, or the blood, instead your mind went straight to your potential baby. You were going to tell Soldier about it on the way back to the base. Instead, everything went wrong.

Your mouth couldn't form the words your mind was thinking, too overwhelmed with pain and plain shock. You tried your best.

"S-sorry.."

His voice cracked at your response.

"No. Don't."

His grip on your hand tightened as you heard faint voices. They knew they hit you and we're coming closer. He easily scooped you up, moving you further back into the hallway, and set you down again.

He handed you his smaller sidearm, pressed something on the side of his visor and pressed his mask against your forhead. You weren't sure if he said anything or not, but he turned and walked back down the hall.

You slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. You couldn't see how bad your wound was through your dress, but you knew that you shouldn't be bleeding this much. Your eyes watered as you leaned your head against the wall. You wanted to tell him, but what was the point? If you told him and ended up losing the baby he'd be crushed. Maybe it'd be better if he just never knew. He worried about you enough, he didn't need to worry about his baby too.

You jumped when you heard the guns, you weren't sure how many he was fighting but he was definitely outnumbered.

You let a tear fall as you tried to stand. You weren't going to let him take on all of Talon by himself.

You managed to stand, holding your stomach as you stumbled down the hallway, your other hand sliding along the wall for support. Your head grew lighter with each step.

Your body froze as you felt a presence behind you. You'd felt it once before, the sudden drop in temperature. You sniffed, lifted your chin, and turned to face him. His mask just as intimidating as before.

You still couldn't speak, you just held your stare. You didn't want him to think he'd beat you.

He towered above you, the eyes of his mask not leaving you as he took a step forward. You held your ground, your body slightly shaking from the effort you were using to stand.

"We meet again my dear."

His voice gave you the chills. His hand reached out to your wound, it wasn't fully there. Almost like a ghosts'. You still felt it though, you didn't know if your mind was playing trick on your or if he could really do such a thing. He leaned forward, his mask inches from your face.

"Did you tell him yet?"

You knew what he was talking about. Your secret. Your eyes watered as you tried to push his hand off. You hand went right through his but he retracted his hand anyways, his mask seemed to grin as he laughed.