Chapter One: The Truth

Hello, this is Softband here. This is my first story so please don't hate. I would love it if you comment, share, or vote on this story. I am only ten years old so my writing is not the best. Thank you. I do not own Percy Jackson, greek mythology, or the idea for a Chaos fanfic.

There are so many 'Ifs' that would run through our head as we pass the tests of life. We would have so many regrets and failures that we wish to change. Everyone has 'Ifs' on their mind, except for the happiest person on the whole universe. The person who is satisfied with all the things that happened. But there can't possibly be such person, because no one can be satisfied by their life, no one won't have regrets and sins burning through our head, reminding us all our failures. When the time comes that you feel like the world is against you, it's okay to break and show weakness, weakness is the thing that makes you human. Do not forget: People don't break because they are weak, they break because they have been strong for too long.

You all know the story of the great Perseus Jackson. How he found the lightning thief, sailed the Sea of Monsters, held up the sky, traveled the Labyrinth, saved the world from the Titans, recovered the lost eagle in Alaska, help find the Mark of Athena, survived Tartarus, closed the Doors of Death, saved Olympus from the Giants, killed every single monster in Greek Mythology, and is the best hero this world has ever seen. Not to mention he dated Annabeth Chase, heroine of Olympus! If you think that is who he is, his purpose for this world...

Then you don't know him at all.

Here I am to tell the story of Percy Jackson. His betrayal, how he became the assassin of Chaos, how he must face the final battle, and uncover a world no demigod has ever seen.

This is the true story of Perseus Jackson.

What do you think? Should I delete this?