Chapter 6: An Oath to Keep With Final Breath

I was bored. So I was like "You know what, I'm making a new chapter!" I hope you enjoy, if no, :(

"Eternal, please report to Chaos." The speaker said. "Please report to Chaos."

Arianna grinned at me. "What did you do this time?" She asked. "Be careful."

I smiled. "Aren't I always?"

I quickly ran to Chaos's office, ignoring Arianna's protests. When I became his assassin, I became colder and more distant. I only trust Chaos. I also got new powers. Now I have the power over time, water, fire, wind, plants, light, creation, charmspeak, lightning, invisibility, destruction, powers over the dead, the power of darkness, and the power of teleportation.

I burst into Chaos's office and bowed down to him. "Lord Chaos," I said. "What happened?"

Chaos sighed. "Don't call me Lord!" He winied. "I- um... want to ask you something."

"What is it?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

"Um..." he stammered. "Wi-will you like to be m-my son?"

I brightened and ran over. "Of course, father."

He smiled and muttered a incantation. I suddenly felt even more powerful.

"You are only slightly behind End and me. " Chaos explained. "And your features changed a little. Look." He conjured a mirror and showed it to me.

I gasped. My wings had golden and dark purple flakes in it. It was beautiful. I was slightly taller with more muscles. My aura is almost as powerful as Chaos's and End's. But the most amazing is my eyes. It looked like the galaxy has been fitted inside it. It was ethereal.

I smiled at my father. "Thank you." I whispered. "I love it."

Chaos smiled softly at me. "I won't abandon you like the Olympians did." He promised. "I swear on Chaos. This is my new family now. And I will protect it to my final breath, Eternal."

My heart had a stab of pain when he promised that. "Oath to keep with final breath..." The prophecy echoed in my mind. But I knew that it was true.

"Hey," Arianna sprinted next to me. "What happened?" She suddenly noticed my eyes. "How in the..." She gasped and her smile returned. "Only if those who betrayed you can see you now." She whispered softly. "Kill them with success, bury them with a smile."

Ï laughed. "So poetic." I teased. "But what happens if I'm not ready for this? What if I can't do it? What if I am meant to be Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, hero of Olympus and not Eternal, all powerful son of Chaos?"

Her expression turned serious. "Just because the path you walk on isn't the familiar one doesn't mean you're lost. Hard paths lead to beautiful destinations. You suffered as an ADHD kid at school with an abusive parent, that lead you to become the Hero of Olympus. You got betrayed, that leads you to being a son of Chaos who will save a lot more than just one world." Arianna's eyes twinkled. "In the end, you will only regret the chances you didn't take. You tried to be normal all your life, but you are missing how amazing you can be. You can never move on to the next chapter of your life if you keep looking back at the last. You are unsatisfied with this world, so be the change that you wish for. Hold on, pain ends." Arianna smile at me one last time before sprinting away. Her words echoed in my mind.

I am not Percy Jackson anymore. He was sarcastic, funny, caring and loyal to the same people that caused his downfall.

I am the son of Chaos, Chaos's assassin, Owner of the powers of End and Chaos. I am a cold hearted warrior, I kill without mercy. I am only loyal to my father. I am the heir to the throne.

I am Eternal Xi, and this is my story.