Chapter 5: What is Life if There is No Mistakes?

Okay. So this chapter is dedicated to crazywolf44. Thank you, your comments meant a lot to me! I have decided to continue this story. *cue the nonexistent cheers* Because I remembered how I hated authors who discontinued their stories. So, here's another chapter.

Ten Void Years Later

I am currently on a mission in G17P204. G stands for galaxy. P stands for planet. It gets a whole lot more complicated so I am not going t0 explain it.

When I became commander, I got beautiful black wings. They just hum with power. They are twelve feet wide and seven feet long. The bottom of it is silver and it gradually turn into black on the top. It's beautiful.

The strange things are my powers. I didn't get the powers of creation, instead I got the powers of destruction, powers over the dead, the power of darkness, and the power of teleportation.

Planet 204 is a planet with magnificent golden skies and purple sand. The water is a beautiful shade of rose gold, and the plants are a dazzling silver color. Everybody here is nice. I wonder why Chaos wants to kill the leader of this planet.

Oh well, he's Chaos. He is the definition of weird.

I ran briskly through the silver forest. I hope to get this mission over with. I really didn't like killing people. I saw a flash of white cloak. I ran and stopped when I reached a clearing. I stopped at a man.

"Who are you?" I asked. I drew out my sword Omega. This man has light blond hair, pale skin, light grey eyes, and wore a white hoodie, white clock, and white jeans. He looked carefree and wore a amused smile.

The exact opposite of "Chaos."

The man grinned wider. "I am Chaos!" he yelled dramatically. "Now, the one you are working for is End. He is my twin brother and is evil. He tricked you thinking he is Chaos didn't he? I bet he did. Okay, I swear on Chaos that everything I said is true."

I gasped. Swearing on Chaos is a big deal. If you break the promise, you fade. But I crossed my arms and glared at him. "How do I know you are telling the truth?" I challenged. "You are clearly powerful, maybe you somehow bended the rules."

He sighed. "I kinda knew this was going to happen." He groaned. "When you got the powers of "Chaos," what did you feel?"

I pondered. I felt powers of destruction. And Chaos created the universe, so...

He smiled and clapped. "Bravo, bravo!" He said. "Of course. I will give you a offer, become my personal assassin instead. You can go around the galaxy actually saving people. Will you do it?"

"Yes, my lord." I said.

That is how I became the commander of Chaos.