Chapter Four: "Chaos"

Percy P.O.V

I woke up in a black room. I did what everybody would've done if they were in my place.

I panicked.

I ran around the room, kicking at the walls and yelling "Hello?" Okay... It is not smart... But my brain is set on panic mode. Then I remembered what happened, the betrayal. Then I frowned. I should be dead... right?

"You should be dead." A voice answered softly. "But I revived you... to be the commander of my army."

I whirled around and saw a tall man He had olive colored skin and neat black hair. His eyes were black with tiny gray swirls. He was wearing black armour. In all, he looked dangerous.

"Hello?" I asked hesitantly, keeping my hands on Riptide. "Who are you? Where am I? What do you want with me? What happened? What are you going to do? Are you evil? Are you on the God's side? Why is your aura so powerful? If you want to kill me, just do it quickly please."

The man smiled. "My name is Chaos. You are in the barrier between life and death. I wish for you to become the commander of my army. As for what happened, you know. I will offer you to be my commander or go back to Hades. No, I am on nobody's side. My aura is powerful because I created this universe. No, I will not kill you. I hope that answers all your questions, Perseus Jackson."

I gaped and soundlessly moved my mouth. "Why me?" I asked. "Why did you choose me to be the commander of this army?"

Chaos replied "Because you are worthy. If you accept, you can get so much powers! You will be the third most powerful thing in this universe. You can also choose a code name for yourself. Do you accept?"

I thought about it. All logical choices pointed that way. So I smiled and said "Yes. I accept. And my code name will be... Epsilon."

Chaos smiled and opened a portal. I smiled softly and entered. No more demigods, no more betrayal, no more pain.

I will create my own fate...