Venomous.

Sumayyah sat on the cold, hard floor, sobbing. "I swear I have no idea where he is!" she screamed, tears streaming down her face. "He called be and told me to meet him there, but I never even saw him! I- I haven't seen him in a year!" she sobbed.

"She's completely useless!" one of the big men said to the other. The stood towering over her, each with big guns on them. Sumayyah was chained to the ground by her ankles, and handcuffed to the ceiling.

"No, she has to know something." the other man growled, chewing on a toothpick. He spat the toothpick out at one corner and turned to Summayah. He kneeled down and looked Summayah in the eye, placing a cold, thick hand on her chin. "Look, baby," he spoke in a calm voice. "I don't wanna have problems. I'm going to guess you don't either. So, let me hear it, huh? I just want to know where Chresanto is."

Sumayyah's tears were rushing down her face. "I. Don't. Know!" she yelled, spitting in his face. The man took a swing and slapped her face, causing her to fall against the hard floor and hit her head, hard. The tall man stood looking over her. He ran his tan hand through his dark, sweaty hair, his tattooed muscles flexing. His dark eyes narrowed in anger at Summayah's unconcious body.

Another man called from the other room. "Santiago! Venenzo!" the two men left Sumayyah in the cell, making sure to lock it first.

"Yeah?" one of the men replied. The man pointed to the computer. "Diego took some men and went to go check the apartment where the location is, but he didn't find nobody there. But we're sure that somebody lives there."

"It's probably him, then. Tell them to stay there and stay hidden. They can grab him as soon as he comes in."

"Aight then."

May sobbed and sobbed, unsure of how she got there but almost sure of her death. A strong hatred filled her until it hurt. Chresanto. This was his fault. She remembered his gang affiliations and how he'd started to mess around with the local gangs. He got her into this mess.

"I am going to kill him," she thought, "If they don't kill him first."

________________________________________________________

Jacob and I woke up the next day, and made our way to Chresanto's house. I began to get really worried about Sumayyah, and I wanted to make sure that she was with him. He'd given me his address incase I ever needed to talk, but I never really gave put him up on his offer. Now, I needed him. I didn't want to go all the way to Summayyah's house because she lived like two hours away in Upstate.

Jacob decided to be kind and tag along for help, especially because it gave him a chance to talk to Chresanto. I didn't try to hold him back.

The taxi took a short trip over to a tall apartment building and stopped. I handed the driver his money and thanked him as I jumped off the cab. Jacob and I stopped and stared at the skinny grey building that reached up to the New York skies. Other buildings were pressed up against it, but this was Chresanto's building. Jacob opened the door and let me walk through first, and he followed silently behind. We went upstairs to Chresanto's apartment and knocked on the door. There was no sound. We knocked for a while. I jiggled the doorknob, and the door swung open. "Chres?" I called. No reply. Jacob and I walked in, calling for Chresanto. Clearly, he wasn't there, but he definetly lived here.There weren't many signs of anyone living there, but there was a picture of him and some girl holding hands on the wall. Other than that, this could've been anyone's apartment.  It was basically empty.

I was going to point the picture out to Jacob when I was startled by a muffled scream. I whipped my head around to see Jacob being held by two grown men, both carrying guns, both guns pointed at his head.