Chapter Not 1: +Backstory-ish

Y/N=Your Name

Authors Note: I am going to try not to use many stuff like Y/L/N (What does that even mean??? XD (okay I lied, I knew what it meant, but it's sometimes still confusing to read.)) and such because it makes the story confusing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Backstory Stuff (It's Kinda Boring.)
Y/N's P.O.V.~

Ah, it's just another day. I need to go grocery shopping since I raided the fridge last night. Hmm, but I also need to start drawing another speed paint... Darn you brother.

You see, my brother left me 5 months ago. Our parents died due to a deadly illness when they went on a vacation alone when I was 14. My brother, who was already an adult, had to take "care" of me. Well, he didn't do that exactly. He just told me to keep going to school and he'll deal with all the food and money.

So I did. I also drew digitally with my drawing tablet and it's actually not bad. A couple thousand people actually have seen my art and liked it so... That's good. I posted some speed paints on Youtube and people actually watched it. I make use of my patreon, open commissions, etc.

Starving artist here. (Not actually starving but...)

I thought my brother was fine. Until he left suddenly, paid the bill, left a fair amount of money, and moved out of my life. Well, it's not that dramatic but still... He left his phone behind so he seemed to really want to leave without a trace. I even asked his girlfriend where he was, well, apparently ex-girlfriend now, since he apparently left her for the better of her life. He only left... 5 months ago.

So here I am, Y/N, barely surviving in my own house as a teenager. And I still have to go to school and save up for the college life (college, university, whatever).

But here I am, alive. Well... Actually, my brother's ex-girlfriend is now my good friend. Her name is Shelly. She helped me a lot, especially for the first two weeks after brother left. She even lent me money multiple times, I am forever grateful to her. Shelly is the only other person who knows that I'm living like this other than me and my jerk of a brother.

That's also why I don't go out to eat with my friends often. I never let them in my house, and can never pay for presents for them... I just drew them nice drawings for them for their birthdays. Yes, I never told my friends about my brother. I have 3 actual good friends. The rest are "acquaintances" that I'm friendly with. Why didn't I tell them about my brother? Because they are the worst secret keepers, and I don't want everyone in the world to know about my older brother being a jerk. So I end up saying "I'm busy" most of the times they want to hang out.

But I never used to be this "busy" so my friends think something is up. But what was their guess?

My friends now think I have some sort of depression. Great!

Life isn't bad. Life isn't good. It could be worse. It could be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is my writing? Terrible, I know.
But if you are somehow interested in
this crappy book that is currently
yet to be made, then scroll!
~SlyLunatic