Discontinued From Now On

So this is the end. Um, I just don't want to update anymore (and I'm not a fan of Wattpad anymore as well). It's been a interesting run, I never updated, only to show up randomly with one. I apologize if you actually wanted to see this story through but... I honestly don't at this rate. Personally, I still enjoy fanfiction, just not "x readers". I've had a couple random snippets that I wrote a long time ago (without direction with the story, so they're more like deleted scenes or something). So... here they are.

Once again, I'm sorry I never finished this. Enjoy these two funky bits? (I just realized both involve arguments, welp...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was supposed to be the next chapter

Dark Pits POV (wowowowowowowow could it be?!)

"Y/N... We need to talk"

"I'm kinda busy right now? Can it wait?"

Those eight words, she says it every fucking time

"You know what?! No! It can't wait, okay?!" I snapped, cringing internally at my sudden outburst.

Y/N stared at me, shock written all over her face. She opened her mouth and I prepared for her equally sharp words.

"Fine, fine. What is so important that you must come to me and strike a conversation with."

I recognize that speech pattern, she's pissed. Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kiss scenene

As nice as it was having Dark Pit around, he was not supposed to stay here for over two months. I guess I never paid too much notice to him and the days, I was too busy with school and other work.

Since I'm the only present "owner" of this house, it's my duty to confront him. I trudged over to where he was sitting.

"Dude. What the actual hell were you doing here all this time?!." I narrowed my eyes and leaned in closer to his face for intimidation. "I seem to recall saying you could only stay ONE night!"

His eyes widened at my anger and he was shocked. But that expression was quickly replaced with a smug look that unsettled me as he began to speak.

"What was I doing? Well..."

I raised my eyebrow, nodding at him to continue.

"Just the usual, falling for you"

I widened my eyes at that. He w-what?!

And with his arms around my neck, he pressed his lips to mine while I was in shock. The kiss ended as quickly as it started, with Dark Pit pulling away and averting his eyes. I was still, not blinking as Dark Pit strode off to "his room" in embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Farewell everyone! I just want to thank you all for the reads and your lovely comments!
I know I didn't reply the most, or even speak with anyone really on here, but I appreciate it alll.
Thank you!! :3