Actually Chapter 1~So Much For Grocery Shopping

Y/N's P.O.V~

Because I live with me, myself and I, that means... Chores.

Today was when I emptied the poor refrigerator and had to go restock it. So
I grabbed my coat and went outside.

It was too cold plus it was pouring buckets so I changed plans. Draw first, shop for necessities later.

I was working on drawing another speed paint for my Youtube channel when I heard the rain stop. I got up, grabbed my coat for the second time today and... Wait, I forgot the money. I grabbed my wallet and keys, slamming the door shut.

There are two ways to get to the store from my house. You could walk the streets, and possibly be seen by someone and shot or mugged (Not likely). Or you could go through the forest, which is faster and has bugs, and thorns. I chose the forest, though it is muddy from the rain, it is the most efficient route.

I heard a loud rustling sound and a thunk or something, but I didn't think
much of it. I continued my walk to the store.

That is, till I saw the pile of black feathery wings and black cloth on the ground. I stopped in my tracks, grabbed a stick, and poked the person.

"Hello? You alive?"

I found his face by poking him with the stick. He had black hair too, geez, he really is into cosplay, isn't he?

"Dude, the cosplay convention is not here. You are quite far away from it." I speak, rather loudly and harshly, hoping for an answer.

The dark angel guy opened his eyes, he even had red eye contacts, and protested. "Wha- Hey! I'm not cosplaying!!"

"Suure you aren't. Hey, why are you all injured and beat up? Didja fly too close to the sun, Anngel??" I mocked him.

He started to grumble about being real and suddenly said:

"Wait, I have to get back! Crap! My wings aren't fixed yet. Damn it!!! And even if the WERE fixed, they are all beat up from this stupid fall!!!!" He started yelling.

"Hey, you can come fix yourself at my place and leave right afterwards." I suggested, and instantly regretted it. My friends haven't even been to my place since brother left, and I'm letting some beat up guy stay for an hour or two?

"Fine, but I'm leaving right afterwards, got it?" He replied.

"I know, plus even if you didn't leave, you'd be kicked out anyways."