trois

"You... You what..?" Tom was confused, and surprised.

Tord and Tom stared each other in the eyes, until Tord covered his.

"Yes..!" He said, before removing his hands. He put them on Tom's shoulders. "I hate you so much, you're an asshole, an accident that has happened and is waiting to happen again! But, something inside me is saying, that you're lovable. That I love you. For, some reason. I can't explain it, and I hate myself even more for falling in love with you. I want you gone and out of my life, I want you dead! Yet... I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing I, had killed you.. I'm sorry, I know it's stupid, and insane, but I just want you dead-!" Tord moved his hands to Tom's neck. He didn't tighten his grip, though.

"Does that mean, when I kissed you in the alleyway, that was the reason you didn't shoot?" Tom asked.

"Yes.." Tord sighed. "I had to cut it off short and act like I was disgusted."

"How do I know you aren't lying about being in love with me?" Tom went on, slightly smiling.

"I don't know how to prove it to you," Tord told him. Tom suddenly leaned down really close to Tord's face. Tord took his hands off Tom's neck, and put them on his chest, lightly trying to push him back. "Tom, what are you-"

"I know one way you can prove it to me." Tom got closer, but Tord turned his head. Tom repositioned his legs as well, so his lower half was almost laying on Tord. Tord's face was becoming red at an alarming rate, and that's when Tom started morning, right in his ear.

"Oh, mm~ T-Tord, nnm," he ever so softly let out. Tord pushed Tom right off of him.

"Shut up! Shut the hell up!" He sat up, and started scooting backwards. His breaths were the opposite of calm, and Tom spied Tord trying to cover up what he was looking for: a boner.

Tom smiled as he climbed to his feet. He held out a hand for Tord, who nervously took it. Tom pulled him right up.

"So, what should I do in light of this new information?" Tom teased.

"Know that I mean it when I say I want to kill you," Tord grumbles, crossing his arms. "I have put a gun to your head twice and I will not hesitate to don't again."

"Yeah I understand that," Tom frowns. "Now, what I think we should focus on, is whether or not I return these feelings."

"Wait.. Do you?" Tord looked up at Tom.

"No," he chuckled.

"Fuck you."

"Judging off of what just happened, you wish."

"Shut up, we are not to speak of that."

"I've cracked him; I've found the way to make you so angry you pop a boner."

"SHUT UP!!" Tord's face flushed red once again.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun," Tom smirked.

"I do not wanna hear this teasing from you, not a word."

"Aw, but it's so, cute, to see you all worked up like this."

"I hate you."

"Me too. Now, that all of this is out of the way, what are we to do?"

"I thought I was going to shoot you, how about we pick that back up?" Tord slowly walked back over to where his gun was on the floor.

"I'd rather not." Tom took a couple steps back. "So.. How about we make a compromise. I keep the video I have of you screaming death threats to myself.. and, I'll keep teasing you."

"What do I get out of this compromise?"

"No jail time? No death row? I thought that was pretty good."

"Yeah, yeah.." Tord crouched down and grabbed his gun, he put the safety back on, and slid it into his hoodie pocket. "Now, what do we do about Edd and Matt?"

"Oh, right... them."

"Yes, them."

"Now, they know either that I'm still alive, or the killer has my phone, or something. If they assume the obvious they're going to know you were lying. What would you tell them about.. why, you lied? Because you'd only play that kind of 'joke' on me, would you not?"

"Yeah.. Do you want, avoid them, a couple days?"

"I don't know.. maybe until you can come up with a decent excuse that won't get you absolutely fuckin shunned. You know how they can get."

Tord nods. "So.. Since I've kinda unmasked the killer for you... Do you wanna go walk around town, or do something productive?"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Not, really.."

"Let's go then, shall we?"

"You're serious?"

"I'm bored, dude. C'mon."